MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Not gonna lie, that update was pretty disappointing. And, no, I'm not referring to the lack of sex with Nana... or even Jamila or Aunt Amy. Any update with just a sleeping thigh job, and nonreciprocal oral sex with ANY of the LI's is what I would have expected a dozen plus updates ago, not this far in to the story.
And, before any of you start white-knighting, this is coming from a long time support on SS, who's been rockin' this fan sig for over a year now. I have been, and still am, a big fan of the game.
The only other time I've posted on this thread was to rave about an earlier update, so I don't believe I've given anyone a reason to think this is just a knee-jerk reaction. I'm just providing my honest opinion and feedback, as I'm prone to do sometimes when I feel it's needed. Feel free to do the same for my post, if you must. Cheers!

• Angry
Reactions: howard876

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not gonna lie, that update was pretty disappointing. And, no, I'm not referring to the lack of sex with Nana... or even Jamila or Aunt Amy. Any update with just a sleeping thigh job, and nonreciprocal oral sex with ANY of the LI's is what I would have expected a dozen plus updates ago, not this far in to the story.
And, before any of you start white-knighting, this is coming from a long time support on SS, who's been rockin' this fan sig for over a year now. I have been, and still am, a big fan of the game.
The only other time I've posted on this thread was to rave about an earlier update, so I don't believe I've given anyone a reason to think this is just a knee-jerk reaction. I'm just providing my honest opinion and feedback, as I'm prone to do sometimes when I feel it's needed. Feel free to do the same for my post, if you must. Cheers!
I think it's important to distinguish between disappointing and bad, because things can be one without being the other.

The past few updates have heavily teased breeding and getting the girls pregnant, but never gave us the choice to, tht to me is really disappointing, but I wouldn't call them bad updates

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I think it's important to distinguish between disappointing and bad, because things can be one without being the other.

The past few updates have heavily teased breeding and getting the girls pregnant, but never gave us the choice to, that to me is really disappointing, but I wouldn't call them bad updates
Fair enough. So, with that distinction made, I will clarify that I don't think was a bad update, just not fap-worthy (for me at least.) I mean, the game's been pretty reliable in that regard, since the beginning, so I'm sure that's where my disappointment stems from. I do like the progress and pacing for both Jamila and Asami this update, though, as both are starting to get more comfortable with both the MC's displays of affection for them, and their developing, more-than-platonic feelings for him. :D

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
And, before any of you start white-knighting,
Aww where is the fun in that ? ;)
On a serious note: and I'll speak for myself although I dare to asume that a lot of the users in this thread think similar.
For me it is a big differece to express your opinion how you did, explaining the reason for your statement, as just getting in, and posting someting along the lines, of all shit dev bad Fanbase bloodthirsty sons of nana or even worse.
With that attitude of course you'll get under fire;
Yes it is a clear point that this update, there was less sex then those before, on the other hand, the field gets prepared to have sexual intercourse with the 4 slow burn LI how you stated yourself, And I would be a hypocrite not to admit that I was at least a bit disapointed too.
Also how S1nsational already said, It was not a bad update, so Thank you all, and specially MoonBox for this update looking forward to next ones, I love how Shizuka is evolving little pervert !
abrazo yer all have a nice Sunday

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes