xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Any sex animation in this game?
No, they aren't they were sacrified to have faster updates, maybe in the next game there will be part of. we discussed that a few hundert pages back.
I don't expect you to look for it this thread is rather ...hmm vigoruous so to say :LOL:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any sex animation in this game?
No, they aren't they were sacrified to have faster updates, maybe in the next game there will be part of. we discussed that a few hundert pages back.
I don't expect you to look for it this thread is rather ...hmm vigoruous so to say :LOL:
Other than Nana's get out gif this is the only animation we have here. Not in game and probably not gonna end up in game, but Moon has at least experimented with it.
Personally I wouldn't mind animations if it didn't really impact the update size and frequency much but since that's completely unreasonable most of us are actually quite happy with no animations.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Other than Nana's get out gif this is the only animation we have here. Not in game and probably not gonna end up in game, but Moon has at least experimented with it.
Personally I wouldn't mind animations if it didn't really impact the update size and frequency much but since that's completely unreasonable most of us are actually quite happy with no animations.
Exactly
reaction: :love:
Reaction brought you by F.A.R.L.(Fappers Against Reaction Limits)

Reactions: Elhemeer

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
troll spotted.
Nah, I find her stuttering rather annoying and her extremely childish behavior(and the whole 'teaching her what sex stuff is') mixed with the saviour complex stuff makes it to close to grooming for my tastes, it doesn't help that I've always disliked it when writers are very obviously trying to make a character 'adorable'.
Mix all that with her having two or more scenes in most updates for this second chapter and you get frustration.(for me)

Reactions: Bailz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
you know it's not comfirmed if sex is or isn't avoidable for the unavoidable only that they are interacted with and are part of the 'story'
Vanilla sex is unavoidable with the Magnificent 7™, different kinks can be avoided though.

To each their own, of course, but I can't understand why you'd hurry the game towards its conclusion when there is so much more fun left to be had, so many combinations as yet untried, so many ladies as yet uncorrupted. I don't want Sex With Nana (so to speak) until version 0.90 at the earliest.

And I don't get what is the big deal about Amelia around here. But as I say, to each their own. Some of us are simple creatures and just want a preggo threesome with Liz and Catherine. And preggo fun with everyone else.
Sex with Nana won't be the conclusion, MB has said (subject to change™) it will happen around the halfway mark and that all the main LI's will have a good amount of scenes.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not gonna lie, that update was pretty disappointing. And, no, I'm not referring to the lack of sex with Nana... or even Jamila or Aunt Amy. Any update with just a sleeping thigh job, and nonreciprocal oral sex with ANY of the LI's is what I would have expected a dozen plus updates ago, not this far in to the story.
And, before any of you start white-knighting, this is coming from a long time support on SS, who's been rockin' this fan sig for over a year now. I have been, and still am, a big fan of the game.
The only other time I've posted on this thread was to rave about an earlier update, so I don't believe I've given anyone a reason to think this is just a knee-jerk reaction. I'm just providing my honest opinion and feedback, as I'm prone to do sometimes when I feel it's needed. Feel free to do the same for my post, if you must. Cheers!
I had respect for your post until you used "white knights", that phrase is one of the most dumbass to use just because someone disagrees with you....

>game called "GRANDMA's House"
>dev sexualizes grandma and builds up romance
>betas throwing cuckfits in the comments when people expect sex with nana.
Yeah, cause reading a highlighted sentence in the OP is really hard to do.......

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes