jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i feel [mostly hope] amy will fall face first and ass up, then the others

anyway i wanna see some betty next update and molly cause she needs a MC walking oh to nat's house

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm fairly certain that Amy and Jamila will be last one's to fall. Little uncertain about Asami, she could be a hard nut to crack.....
To me it seems like Asami really wants to be with him, but with how she has been living for all those years and the way she was brought up in general, she feels like she can't because it's "inappropriate". As soon as she has finally gotten rid of that mindset, and accepts that it isn't wrong, she will jump his bones ASAP, at least that's how I see it going.

I honestly have no idea who will come first between Jamila, Nana, and Asami at this point; but yeah Amy will definitely be last, considering she's the most reluctant and conflicted of them all.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
why does everyone say amy is last, sure she is resisting still for now but that does not mean i'm going be the last to feel the joy and stuffing [insert dicks name] inside me. but whatever long as i get more amy imma be a happy clam

come to think of it the [insert name] hasn't been said much for awhile not that i care but did notice

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
why does everyone say amy is last, sure she is resisting still for now but that does not mean i'm going be the last to feel the joy and stuffing [insert dicks name] inside me. but whatever long as i get more amy imma be a happy clam

come to think of it the [insert name] hasn't been said much for awhile not that i care but did notice
Amy's resistance is just for show...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.32] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*sign* i know i know still no sex with Meemaw yet...
press "download" link. start to download...

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes