ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Finally Amy is back (but for how long?). I'll enjoy it while it lasts. It was a nice wholesome update this time and I think the first time we didn't bang someone. Amy is still the only one in the family not totally comfortable with things but I don't think she'll be able to deny it for too much longer. Somehow she's gonna find out about Liz and Kat (either they'll tell everyone, or she'll walk in on something) and I think then she'll start to crumble. BUT, I still think she's gonna be after Nana. As for Asami, it may just be myself, but methinks she won't resist for too much longer. Somethings gonna happen, probably due to Shizuka sneakiness.
Amy+(Shisuka*cunnilingus)-Elaine=0

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just finished the update.
Just a short one, more focused on the characters than the sex. It's good that one character has (consciously) taken things to a new level. I get the feeling she'll help move along some of the others.
Lots of anticipation for the next one. Do you think he'll reveal his secret before Aunt Amy leaves or soon after? Like I said before, I expect Nana already knows (or at least suspects).

Dec 20, 2020
Who the hell is Shizuka's father? Goku? Vegeta? One of their sons? I figure she has to be at least part Saiyan to move that fast.

Asami would have been finishing high school in the early 90's. If she's from Satan City, she and Gohan would have been there at the same time, but that would make either Shizuka older than stated, or this story is taking place roughly ten years ago.

Why the hell am I putting this much thought into this?

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Just finished the update.
Just a short one, more focused on the characters than the sex. It's good that one character has (consciously) taken things to a new level. I get the feeling she'll help move along some of the others.
Lots of anticipation for the next one. Do you think he'll reveal his secret before Aunt Amy leaves or soon after? Like I said before, I expect Nana already knows (or at least suspects).
SBlock/tell me who made the conscious decision, please. I read it yesterday am not able to put a name to that.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Who the hell is Shizuka's father? Goku? Vegeta? One of their sons? I figure she has to be at least part Saiyan to move that fast.

Asami would have been finishing high school in the early 90's. If she's from Satan City, she and Gohan would have been there at the same time, but that would make either Shizuka older than stated, or this story is taking place roughly ten years ago.

Why the hell am I putting this much thought into this?
she's just tiny and makes little noise when moving

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Now that I remember one of the choices we got in the start of the game was if we found the women running for Mayor (i think) attractive does that mean we will bang the running for mayor women or was that just a hi and bye thought ?

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes