RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Tanya is definitely what I'm looking forward to the most in the coming updates, with the baby so close, and with her potentially moving in in the near future. I just hope she will be together with the rest of the family soon, and it will be wholesome to see Nana's reaction once the baby is born and she becomes a great grandmother.
Please note that, since Tanya's an optional character, her interactions with the main cast will be somewhat limited, even if she somehow wound up under the same roof. Things have to make sense if she and Anne are completely cut out of the story.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Please note that, since Tanya's an optional character, her interactions with the main cast will be somewhat limited, even if she somehow wound up under the same roof. Things have to make sense if she and Anne are completely cut out of the story.
Yes I know, I wish she was in the main cast (M8 instead of M7) but it doesn't really bother me, I'll take any wholesome scenes with her I can get.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I are one of the strange players also molly lives!!!!!!

kayla would replace tanya give kayla was met earlier but mostly i just want kayla and abby to join but kayla be a secondary main

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
For those wondering how Tanya and Anne will exist in the same house with everyone else even though SOME STRANGE PLAYERS won't have her in the story, seemed like that's what MoonBox was setting up with the basement basically being her own separate living space.
the basement is a wonderful invention. the house can be left untouched, but the living space can expand and expand over time, like in the game Fallout Shelter hehe - over time you dig out the required number of rooms. so everything is fine. I think “grandmother’s house” may well become “rubber” - all the girls of the harem will fit in it =))

dyver7

Dec 13, 2018
Do I have to download both the current version and the Update patch for part 3? If yes then do I just replace the files with the update patch one?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Do I have to download both the current version and the Update patch for part 3? If yes then do I just replace the files with the update patch one?
If you didn't have V0.38 then just download the complete v0.39. The Update patch is for those that downloaded V.0.38 already and want to update it to V0.39.

I know you Guys wanna post it again so come on post it :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes