Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wow, MC has magical powers, and can choose which creampie gets someone pregnant!

Probably explains why everone is into MC, magical aura.

May as well go full fantasy and say his magical powers also fixes female infertility. [can pray for Priya]
You realize none of this is real right? That this is fiction? The guy is banging everyone in sight, sleeping nude with his grandmother and aunt etc... etc... etc... and the part you find hard to accept is that we can choose if he gets someone pregnant?! LMAO I certainly never play these for the realism. Some of the VNs have me laughing my ass off with how the females are falling all over him, but... it's fiction.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow, MC has magical powers, and can choose which creampie gets someone pregnant!

Probably explains why everone is into MC, magical aura.

May as well go full fantasy and say his magical powers also fixes female infertility. [can pray for Priya]
McLOVIN? more like McHATING

Also, interesting that a game mechanic like pregnancies being optonial is where you draw the line, and not, say, MCs stupidly large dick.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022

Silly goose, Priya's fertility process is to fix female infertility (possibly including that caused by menopause. I mean, that's obvious not a permanent thing; it's got "pause" right built in there).

Okay, possibly in conjunction with super-sperm. Leaping over tall diaphragms in a single bound....

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna take this one:

Yes it has been asked before.

Yes she will show up once more. No info on when.

Peace :)
I really hope Moon changes his mind about her and keeps her around after she does. Not just a "Hi, cowboy. Let's ride!" then head back off into the sunset. But whether that happens or not, it's been a helluva ride already.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes