McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
There's no reason for Brandi to come back
1st, forgive me for late response, I was curious to Brandi's status so I did a search, because her scene made me upset, as it 1000% goes against the MC's character.

2nd, I see no reason why Brandi couldn't come back, she can contact MC through Jamila, if she gets pregnant, as her scene does have a creampie option.

As what made me upset: MC is forever being built up as a 'loving' character, yet the MC does not care about his potential child or the mother of his potential child... as he says NOTHING pertaining to pregnancy at any point with Brandi [nor does she mention pregnancy].

And at that point in the story I believe the MC knows about his "super sperm" and doesn't even mention it to Brandi [didn't Priya mention something like MC sperm can invalidate some birthcontrol?], doubly so after she mentions getting drunk/drinking [which can harm a developing fetus].
Also, MC can make an educated conclusion to what sort of life his potential child and Brandi would have, just going off her comments about her husband and her living conditions.

I mean, regardless if she gets pregnant or not, the MC should have acted differently in that scene, at least definately talked about pregnancy with Brandi.

I would hope she would join MC if she was pregnant, as it fits the MC's character and the narrative.

Can we get 2 images of her for the relMenu.rpy? relBrandi.png & roleBrandi.png

Other:
So regarding Aiko, she did say she was on a "safe day", but I'm hoping with MC's super sperm she did get pregnant, so she can come back, wishful thinking from me if you have already decided to get rid of her.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
1st, forgive me for late response, I was curious to Brandi's status so I did a search, because her scene made me upset, as it 1000% goes against the MC's character.

2nd, I see no reason why Brandi couldn't come back, she can contact MC through Jamila, if she gets pregnant, as her scene does have a creampie option.

As what made me upset: MC is forever being built up as a 'loving' character, yet the MC does not care about his potential child or the mother of his potential child... as he says NOTHING pertaining to pregnancy at any point with Brandi [nor does she mention pregnancy].

And at that point in the story I believe the MC knows about his "super sperm" and doesn't even mention it to Brandi [didn't Priya mention something like MC sperm can invalidate some birthcontrol?], doubly so after she mentions getting drunk/drinking [which can harm a developing fetus].
Also, MC can make an educated conclusion to what sort of life his potential child and Brandi would have, just going off her comments about her husband and her living conditions.

I mean, regardless if she gets pregnant or not, the MC should have acted differently in that scene, at least definately talked about pregnancy with Brandi.

I would hope she would join MC if she was pregnant, as it fits the MC's character and the narrative.

Can we get 2 images of her for the relMenu.rpy? relBrandi.png & roleBrandi.png

Other:
So regarding Aiko, she did say she was on a "safe day", but I'm hoping with MC's super sperm she did get pregnant, so she can come back, wishful thinking from me if you have already decided to get rid of her.
As of right now, that super sperm thing is probably more for laughs and giggles for the reader. With the amount of times he's came inside women, they should all be pregnant, so apparently it's not as super as it seems right now lol

Reactions: EJW

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
As of right now, that super sperm thing is probably more for laughs and giggles for the reader. With the amount of times he's came inside women, they should all be pregnant, so apparently it's not as super as it seems right now lol
We don't know that they are pregnant or not, unless said characters know themselves and tells the MC.
So we can't say MC's super sperm isn't super :D.

I'm just going to go as if all creampies = pregnant, regardless if the characters do/don't know it themselves, yet.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
We don't know that they are pregnant or not, unless said characters know themselves and tells the MC.
So we can't say MC's super sperm isn't super :D.

I'm just going to go as if all creampies = pregnant, regardless if the characters do/don't know it themselves, yet.
Pregnancy is a notified and intentional choice. If you can impregnate someone then the button won't be "creampie" it'll explicitly say that there's impregnation. Only exceptions will be for (presumably) the Magnificent 7, Tanya who get's knocked up off screen in a scene we don't actually see and the housekeeper in Paris, who rapes the MC in his sleep without giving us a choice on where to cum.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Pregnancy is a notified and intentional choice. If you can impregnate someone then the button won't be "creampie" it'll explicitly say that there's impregnation. Only exceptions will be for (presumably) the Magnificent 7, Tanya who get's knocked up off screen in a scene we don't actually see and the housekeeper in Paris, who rapes the MC in his sleep without giving us a choice on where to cum.
Wow, MC has magical powers, and can choose which creampie gets someone pregnant!

Probably explains why everone is into MC, magical aura.

May as well go full fantasy and say his magical powers also fixes female infertility. [can pray for Priya]

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow, MC has magical powers, and can choose which creampie gets someone pregnant!

Probably explains why everone is into MC, magical aura.

May as well go full fantasy and say his magical powers also fixes female infertility. [can pray for Priya]
MC can impregnate anyone if he cums inside of them while they're ovulating :FacePalm:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes