S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm always down to cuck someone. Lock up your girls when I'm around. :devilish:
I have no issues cucking the abusive boyfriends and husbands, and the one who wants to be, they don't deserve their girls. But the husband to be of the girl in the lift, all told he sounded like a kind and loving boyfriend.

It was a necessary evil to fully establish the religion dedicated to MC's devil penis.
I'll do it but I'll complain.gif

I did it and got the cult recruitment scene on the news

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wait my version might be different, are Cat and Fiona pregnant in your version? Also, Shizkua is an actual dog girl, ears trail and everything. Super adorable
LMAO... wrong game... I unwatched that game thread as every few months you get a new render posted and a happy progress report and nothing more. I checked the last update on it and it was almost a full year ago. Got plenty else to play (like this one). ;)

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have no issues cucking the abusive boyfriends and husbands, and the one who wants to be, they don't deserve their girls. But the husband to be of the girl in the lift, all told he sounded like a kind and loving boyfriend.
Hmm.. I get that. But I see it differently.

Story Time:
Back in high school, I had a male best friend, not to be confused with my female best friend who I'm with now. Notice how I said had, I'll get to that in a moment. He had been pining away for this girl since we were in the 6th grade. I told him to stop pining and do something. Apparently he did over our 11th grade summer vacation. I came back and seen this and actually noticed how hot she was and as usual, I let my silver tongue work it's charm. I never had issues with girls and never understood how others had such a problem.

Anyway, one thing led to another and things happened between her and I. He of course found out, he was very upset and asked me why. I only smiled and said something stupid which I don't remember now, which made him upset and he stormed off. We talked about a month later. I asked if he was still pissed off and laughed. He told me to fuck off and that was that.

Do I feel bad about it now? Kind of, but not really. Am I an asshole for doing it, a huge one. So, fellas, long story short: Learn from my asshole ways and don't be like me. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Story Time:
Back in high school, I had a male best friend, not to be confused with my female best friend who I'm with now. Notice how I said had, I'll get to that in a moment. He had been pining away for this girl since we were in the 6th grade. I told him to stop pining and do something. Apparently he did over our 11th grade summer vacation. I came back and seen this and actually noticed how hot she was and as usual, I let my silver tongue work it's charm. I never had issues with girls and never understood how others had such a problem.

Anyway, one thing led to another and things happened between her and I. He of course found out, he was very upset and asked me why. I only smiled and said something stupid which I don't remember now, which made him upset and he stormed off. We talked about a month later. I asked of he was still pissed off and laughed. He told me to fuck off and that was that.

Do I feel bad about it now? Kind of, but not really. Am I an asshole for doing it, a huge one. So, fellas, long story short: Learn from my asshole ways and don't be like me. :ROFLMAO:
disapointement.gif

You never learned that our friends girls are men. Yes, it means they are all gay. Yes, it means you are gay too. Just don't.

Piece :(

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Story Time:

Anyway, one thing led to another and things happened between her and I. He of course found out, he was very upset and asked me why. I only smiled and said something stupid which I don't remember now, which made him upset and he stormed off. We talked about a month later. I asked if he was still pissed off and laughed. He told me to fuck off and that was that.

Anyone willing to cheat on their partner with you, is equally likely to cheat on you with someone else.

View attachment 2977738

You never learned that our friends girls are men. Yes, it means they are all gay. Yes, it means you are gay too. Just don't.

I for one am proudly bisexual

you have no power here.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 2977738

Maybe. I was just always the guy that if I wanted something, I took it. I'm more mellow these days, because I'm with the best woman in the world. Known her since elementary school, but never made the move on her till later in life after a failed marriage for both of us.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe. I was just always the guy that if I wanted something, I took it. I'm more mellow these days, because I'm with the best woman in the world. Known her since elementary school, but never made the move on her till later in life after a failed marriage for both of us.
Got you beat... I met my wife in the maternity ward. Not only were we best friends, we were even considered cousins.

Nah nanana nah :p

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes