Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hrmm. Are you sure you understand the definition of hetero? I'm not sure it means what I think you think it means.
You know, I thought like you did once. Everything is either black or white and no greys. But a time comes when you realize how wrong and ugly that is. Labels mean shit. A person born as a male can say they're a girl and everyone accepts it. But the moment a hetero male says they'll top another male or a transgirl, their brain freaks out and they pull the gay card. But it's your brain, think what you want.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You know, I thought like you did once. Everything is either black or white and no greys. But a time comes when you realize how wrong and ugly that is. Labels mean shit. A person born as a male can say they're a girl and everyone accepts it. But the moment a hetero male says they'll top another male or a transgirl, their brain freaks out and they pull the gay card. But it's your brain, think what you want.
They're not saying you're gay, they're saying you're not straight. Topping another guy, while also being into women, would make you bisexual.

Trans women are women, and so would have no effect on a guy being straight.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
They're not saying you're gay, they're saying you're not straight. Topping another guy, while also being into women, would make you bisexual.

I know what they're saying. Gay, bi, doesn't matter. I consider myself hetero. They can label me whatever they want. As for transwomen, HA! They still say it's gay. Can't win for losing in this day and age. I'm too damn old to give two shits how people label me.

Reactions: shynos

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Think it depends on how people present and identify as too. Like a lot of femboys use male pronouns and identify as male, but topping them really isn't gay. I just call it heteroflexible because I'm a man attracted to femininity but there's a few effeminate males that I'd top as well.
Wait a minute, why are we even talking about this here? :ROFLMAO: Ya the GH thread's a shit show but are we like, aiming for some new high score or something

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
V0.40 was released about 2 days ago in the dev's Patreon. Perhaps a Good Samaritan will upload it later.
There's one that does it every 2 weeks. they use the Handle: MoonBox

This user really goes above and beyond in this game. He uploads it, updates the OP, creates the Update only versions, everything... Let's just give them some time to see the new update and take care of it.

Peace :)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's one that does it every 2 weeks. they use the Handle: MoonBox

This user really goes above and beyond in this game. He uploads it, updates the OP, creates the Update only versions, everything... Let's just give them some time to see the new update and take care of it.

Peace :)
You're right, and let's wait and see what's in store for this project. And cheers mate! :giggle::giggle:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
plus a beach house, MC's parents house, and at least 1 apartment building.
From what we've been told, Allison is likely to own a few more buildings than that. We know she owns at least one property in New York.

That said, I believe the thought is not simply keeping roofs over everyone's heads, but having people like Tanya and Anne live close by enough to interact with on a daily basis. The old house, on the other side of Natalia's (two doors down) was certainly big enough to house a couple of people within trivial walking distance.

Dec 20, 2020
hello! how do I use update patches?
To use the 0.39 patch, you have the 0.38 game files. You download the patch file, and use something like 7zip to copy the files to your Grandma's House folder. Let it copy over everything if/when it asks. When 0.40 comes out, do it again.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes