xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
As far as I know Koga3's mod has a android version with the patch already included and there is the android version in the OP but I don't remember if it already patched or not.
Additionally there's King Slayer's version here .
thanks , good to know, I allways forget about the Android users ;)
edit: wondering when we got a share of "swedish coffe in mug" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Is there a taboo patch mod for android
If you look at the Android files pointed to in OP, you'll see two files for each version. A "P" file (for Patreon, the version where Allison is your grandma's friend), and a "T" file (for Taboo).

There's a patch file as well, but it's generally going to be easier to grab the pre-patched files for Android.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I think it is time for Grandma to give the MC a blowjob. Maybe when he is asleep. Give her a taste of his cum. Great game.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
how do people play this on a phone? cause i see android and look at my phone and think nope too small and uncomfortable
My laptop died back in 2019 and i have been playing on android since. Its honestly a lot better than people beleive.

The only real issuse is without a test resizer mod installed the text is usaully to small.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I honestly don't know, I'm thinking the same thing. A smartphone is surely too small for something like this, a tablet maybe but a smartphone? too small for me.
yup, tablet is passable but i'd not use it for this due to preference

My laptop died back in 2019 and i have been playing on android since. Its honestly a lot better than people beleive.

The only real issuse is without a test resizer mod installed the text is usaully to small.
sounds like a hassle but that's just me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me where to get the .38 download?
Just download the 0.39 version it contains .38 there is a cruched/ mpressed version as well aviable.
did you save in version .37 exact on the screen where it told you ?
Edit: hate to admit it but FatGiant is right™ and.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes