J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Whoa, peeps what the Hell, all the hate, misunderstandings!

My hack term was to say the code was commented, and that was all, no secret content bypass, etc.

I posted what worked for me, not that you should do this, this way, damn, all I was sayin' was what allowed ME to continue playing on my pre-v39 save.

xapican
Yes, I meant that I don't save on the second picture example you posted, a go back at least 2 content scenes, not the black save now screen, and before that second (your example) image or screen is shown. :)

Dark Silence
Did I misrepresent what my "hack" EDIT was? All I did was to comment out the code and load my pre-v39 save that was not loading with that code in the script.rpy file. I'll go back and edit my post, maybe it will be clearer to new readers.

P.S.
Facepalmers = unthinking douche, waste of life, straight ignore, F95 doesn't need more of you, not sorry.
Don't get me wrong, but your hack, as stated from Koga, may seems to work - now. But can cause troubles later on in the game because things are missing then. The "Save Now" screen is there for a reason. Well, you do you, but I already can see some using your hack even with older saves (and missing more variables) complaining later on that the game does not work...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

My hack term was to say the code was commented, and that was all, no secret content bypass, etc.

I posted what worked for me, not that you should do this, this way, damn, all I was sayin' was what allowed ME to continue playing on my pre-v39 save.

xapican
Yes, I meant that I don't save on the second picture example you posted, a go back at least 2 content scenes, not the black save now screen, and before that second (your example) image or screen is shown. :)

Dark Silence
Did I misrepresent what my "hack" EDIT was? All I did was to comment out the code and load my pre-v39 save that was not loading with that code in the script.rpy file. I'll go back and edit my post, maybe it will be clearer to new readers.

P.S.
Facepalmers = unthinking douche, waste of life, straight ignore, F95 doesn't need more of you, not sorry.
How do I say this without it seeming offensive.
The Questions about the saves not working was enough to fill 3-4 Pages full of people asking the same god damn question without looking one post above theirs because that was answered what felt like 100.000 times. We have grown tired of this question and the People have can't follow the simplest directions provided by the Dev. It was clearly stated at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that you need to Save at this Screen to continue in Part 3 but People still didn't want to believe that they did something wrong and that the Dev was at Fault for "destroying" the Game. Yeah it may Function now for you but who's to say that it will continue to work like that and not make problems in the future or when we have to transfer to Part 4? So I would recommend to anyone to do it the right way and not this "way". And this isn't pointed at you specifically but if Somebody uses this "edit" or however you wanna call it, can't come later and say their game broke or something because it is then their fault and not the fault of the Dev.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The Questions about the saves not working was enough to fill 3-4 Pages full of people asking the same god damn question without looking one post above theirs because that was answered what felt like 100.000 times. We have grown tired of this question and the People have can't follow the simplest directions provided by the Dev. It was clearly stated at
that you need to Save at this Screen to continue in Part 3 but People still didn't want to believe that they did something wrong and that the Dev was at Fault for "destroying" the Game. Yeah it may Function now for you but who's to say that it will continue to work like that and not make problems in the future or when we have to transfer to Part 4? So I would recommend to anyone to do it the right way and not this "way". And this isn't pointed at you specifically but if Somebody uses this "edit" or however you wanna call it, can't come later and say their game broke or something because it is then their fault and not the fault of the Dev.
I get it now, but as you can read in that picture, it does not state clearly (to me) that you must save on that screen, it only ask the Player to save now and that you'll need this save to continue, and then I guess in the last screen with the ladies, tells the Player to rollback (but not how far).

I've just been going by what has worked in other Ren'Py games, and not saving on the last screen, sometimes it works, sometimes you have to restart a new game (don't like that).

Maybe say: Dear Player you must save right now on this screen (no other screens are allowed) to play the next release part whatever.

It was that last sentence wording that threw my brain into *freeze mode*. :)

Live and learn. :)

I've edited my original post.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
coffee6.jpg

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I get it now, but as you can read in that picture, it does not state clearly (to me) that you must save on that screen, it only ask the Player to save now and that you'll need this save to continue, and then I guess in the last screen with the ladies, tells the Player to rollback (but not how far).

I've just been going by what has worked in other Ren'Py games, and not saving on the last screen, sometimes it works, sometimes you have to restart a new game (don't like that).

Maybe say: Dear Player you must save right now on this screen (no other screens are allowed) to play the next release part whatever.

It was that last sentence wording that threw my brain into *freeze mode*. :)

Live and learn. :)

I've edited my original post.
Seriously? The "you'll need this save to play Part 3" wasn't clear enough for you?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This would have been:

OK, seems you still don't get it, had actually hope for that. And since you had to do that "funny" post here one from me.
But it's not funny, I mean it:

YOUR HACK CAN POSSIBLY BREAK THE FURTHER PLAYTHROUGH.
POSTING IT AND SAYING IT'S MAYBE USEFULL FOR OTHERS WILL
ONLY END FOR SOME HAVING TO REPLAY PART 3 AGAIN LATER ON.

Was that clear enough for you?

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
OK, seems you still don't get it, had actually hope for that. And since you had to do that "funny" post here one from me.
But it's not funny, I mean it:

YOUR HACK CAN POSSIBLY BREAK THE FURTHER PLAYTHROUGH.
POSTING IT AND SAYING IT'S MAYBE USEFULL FOR OTHERS WILL
ONLY END FOR SOME HAVING TO REPLAY PART 3 AGAIN LATER ON.

Was that clear enough for you?
You may be overly optimistic - they're likely to have to replay all of part 2 as well, unless they keep some part 2 saves around.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But hope to see grandma and amelia kinky side which no one knew and will come as a suprise for MC.
I suspect that is almost guaranteed with Moonbox :p, we just do not know yet what those kinky sides will be and how much dev will surprise us where those two might go when they are comfortable with MC in sexual situations.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

xapican

Dark Silence

P.S.
I have no issue that you made an edit. It's the fact that you're bypassing the code MoonBox setup which could break your game later and sharing it. Which could break other people's games and who do you think they will they come after if it does? Not you. My problem is simple. If people would learn to save in the proper place, they wouldn't need a hack/edit that could possibly break their game and if it does, it's Moonbox who will take the heat.

Jun 4, 2022
Sigh.
The amount of times people haven't understood that SAVE NOW = SAVE HERE. I try to be an understanding person, hey maybe their comprehension isn't fully fleshed you know? But I mean come on.

It's especially worse when you're here, on a forum, playing a VN that lets say hundreds of people have played and discussed at length, and believe that you have found something that no one has ever found, or brought up in said forum before. If you have time to start writing a reply here enquiring or just complaining about "x mistake or bug" perhaps wonder if anyone else has asked it before. Because pretty much everytime, someone has.

And this is partly why I don't write anything, because what I see from the small minority of people just does my head in

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I find it so funny how people are discussing whether or not Nana or any of the other family members will be kinky, considering that incest is itself an extreme niche kink in the real world. And in the world of most incest games too.

So yea, you don't get to fuck a family member and then call them vanilla. It's like saying Mila isn't kinky because she's only into rape play.

Hell, one of Fiona's major kinks is incest hers and ours.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I love on this thread how anytime a comment or opinion is met with any form of resistance on any level, the response is always, "why is everyone so mean"....sticks and stones everyone, let's toughen the fuck up.
:cry::cry: that coment hurt me bro! :(:( I'm a nice person.....I only steal the Lollipop from kids, kick the canes from old ladys, and bash mailboxes of the neighbour.... that is not bad.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes