Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Huh ... it's an amazing talent some people have to play what amounts to 1-1/2 updates and somehow think they've played the whole game. I wonder how they did that.

I don't wonder how that gets them on The List™, but still ...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Even though I'm not a fan of games without animation, this game really surprised me and I really like it! I'm currently playing through part 1 and enjoying it, of course it's a pity that there is no animation, again, I really liked it, this game really deserves a higher top! :love:

Now moving on to a more plot-driven situation, do you think Mc’s family is alive? or are the mother and sister quite possibly alive? :unsure:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Even though I'm not a fan of games without animation, this game really surprised me and I really like it! I'm currently playing through part 1 and enjoying it, of course it's a pity that there is no animation, again, I really liked it, this game really deserves a higher top! :love:

Now moving on to a more plot-driven situation, do you think Mc’s family is alive? or are the mother and sister quite possibly alive? :unsure:
Well anything's possible, but you will find out something way later on that will definitely come as a shock to you regarding family. That's all I will say on the matter. :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well anything's possible, but you will find out something way later on that will definitely come as a shock to you regarding family. That's all I will say on the matter. :D
I'm already looking forward to it! Now I've reached the point of meeting Ophelia and how I punished Annabelle :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43 and SlapE

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

You better, like it there are some "rabid" fans in here like me for example :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
, but who knows what Moon and the Destinity has in store for us Oh you can play Grandmashouse College day's If you wan't animations.
just saying. by the way MB is aware and the game not having animations is a concious decision. for faster updates. like every 2 weeks ;)
Edit: Erased that Mc family thingy
Edit: destiny / or fate

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes