lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
You better, like it there are some "rabid" fans in here like me for example :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
About MC Mother and Father no they aren't , about his Sister a Child corpse was fond embassing MC Mother, but who knows what Moon and the Destinity has in store for us Oh you can play Grandmashouse College day's If you wan't animations.
just saying. by the way MB is aware and the game not having animations is a concious decision. for faster updates. like every 2 weeks ;)
2k dialogue and ~500 per 2 weeks it's insane. I think it's preferable to have no animation over poorly animated. The gap between the two is big. Then you also need to write a good script for the sex scene and for the animation to have coherence and not just stick a sex loop with one animation.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
2k dialogue and ~500 per 2 weeks it's insane. I think it's preferable to have no animation over poorly animated. The gap between the two is big. Then you also need to write a good script for the sex scene and for the animation to have coherence and not just stick a sex loop with one animation.
Well, I love the game as it is and even I like animations, I can do without in this one. so yeah but just check out Grandmashouse College days, It is from the same dev.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well ordering a Mute Stripper, doesn't mean that they are discret, ( she is my ASL teacher by the way) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Even though I'm not a fan of games without animation, this game really surprised me and I really like it! I'm currently playing through part 1 and enjoying it, of course it's a pity that there is no animation, again, I really liked it, this game really deserves a higher top! :love:

Now moving on to a more plot-driven situation, do you think Mc’s family is alive? or are the mother and sister quite possibly alive? :unsure:
Welcome!

About the MC's family, well, MoonBox left the hint of the sister being alive on purpose. About both the mother and father there was confirmation, but, Melissa (the sister) it has been left has a purposeful mystery. If he wanted, the dev could have cleared it either way, but, he enjoys our crazy hypothesis. So, while some are firmly SURE that the sister has died and don't want to even speculate on the possibility of her being alive, others, like me, still entertain the remote possibility that she may have somehow survived. Those that think like that have created many scenarios to explain her silence, some completely outlandish, others almost plausible. Feel free to add your views either way.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Wow, they told me they were discreet.
You pay a stripper to peg you and suddenly it's all over the internet :cautious:
Do you have a signed NDA? No? Then it's just hearsay... You shouldn't have stiffed the stripper on the tip... Wait... wait... A stripper hired to peg you was stiffed on the tip... uuuh... well... let's stop here...

Peace :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So, while some are firmly SURE that the sister has died and don't want to even speculate on the possibility of her being alive, others, like me, still entertain the remote possibility that she may have somehow survived. Those that think like that have created many scenarios to explain her silence,
Ohhh She is Destinity the mute Stripper ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:now I know ....... Someone has to tell MB that Mute doesn't mean discret...there is American Sign Language......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ohhh She is Destinity the mute Stripper ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:now I know ....... Someone has to tell MB that Mute doesn't mean discret...there is American Sign Language......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am sure that it has passed by your brain the possibility that mute (not the correct description, but, let's go with it) people are capable of writing... either by hand, e-mail, text messages or any other way...

Just making sure you didn't forget it...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am sure that it has passed by your brain the possibility that mute (not the correct description, but, let's go with it) people are capable of writing... either by hand, e-mail, text messages or any other way...

Just making sure you didn't forget it...

Então, como se diz mudo em inglês? / then how do you say "mudo" in english?
to answer that yes, it has but I find it more apealing to let a Stripper talk with her hands...... :devilish: :devilish:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes