xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What Melissa theory's we got let's sumarize a bit,
  1. Pene del Diablo's Alien abduction, which would explain the Supersperm.........
  2. Fat Giant's : She is alive but not discoverd yet.........
  3. Mine,: It's Tanya, and Tanyas archiconservative parents are Fosters.......
Did I miss some ?
Edit: giving this all a thought over, another suitable candidate would be Isabella, since she is Orphan, and about Cat's age .....like Fat Giant pointed out in one post.
Nª4 Isabella

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What Melissa theory's we got let's sumarize a bit,
  1. Pene del Diablo's Alien abduction, which would explain the Supersperm.........
  2. Fat Giant's : She is alive but not discoverd yet.........
  3. Mine,: It's Tanya, and Tanyas archiconservative parents are Fosters.......
Did I miss some ?
Edit: giving this all a thought over, another suitable candidate would be Isabella, since she is Orphan, and about Cat's age .....like Fat Giant pointed out in one post.
Nª4 Isabella
Considering that Tanya has already been tagged as a Nana-clone, that's one of the better theories in my opinion.

I think Isabella falls into the same ethnic blockade as Maria though ...

Reactions: eltharion83

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Considering that Tanya has already been tagged as a Nana-clone, that's one of the better theories in my opinion.

I think Isabella falls into the same ethnic blockade as Maria though ...
I think it's Shawna. We haven't heard or seen anything from her since the beginning.
We don't know her real hair color because it was dyed blue when we met her. She has piercings and tats. All those obfuscate her natural appearance.

I think she could be the missing sister.

Last edited:

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I think it's Shawna. We haven't heard or seen anything from here since the beginning.
We don't know her real hair color because it was dyed blue when we met her. She has piercings and tats. All those obfuscate her natural appearance.

She would be the most plausible one so far, I agree with you on that.

Reactions: Uthuriel

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think it's Shawna. We haven't heard or seen anything from her since the beginning.

Age is wrong. Sorry!

The thing is, Melissa is "probably" dead. All this may be just a mirage. I just can't deny that it is a plot point that is extremely attractive. Not only because the MC recovers his sister, Nana recovers another grand daughter, Amy & Liz a niece and Cat a very close cousin. It also means that the tragedy of the disaster wasn't complete, that there's still a small chance to reduce the harm.

This, is all probably futile and it is all based on what could very well be on a wrong interpretation of the disaster description. It may not even be on MB's intentions to launch a mystery. YET. I can't shake this impression. I simply can't. And the fact that I don't know why, is what irks me the most.

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Age is wrong. Sorry!

The thing is, Melissa is "probably" dead. All this may be just a mirage. I just can't deny that it is a plot point that is extremely attractive. Not only because the MC recovers his sister, Nana recovers another grand daughter, Amy & Liz a niece and Cat a very close cousin. It also means that the tragedy of the disaster wasn't complete, that there's still a small chance to reduce the harm.

This, is all probably futile and it is all based on what could very well be on a wrong interpretation of the disaster description. It may not even be on MB's intentions to launch a mystery. YET. I can't shake this impression. I simply can't. And the fact that I don't know why, is what irks me the most.

Peace :)
Honestly, I thought MB was definitely dropping an intentional breadcrumb with the sister's body not being found.

That said, there are a few potential scenarios regardless of that assumption.
  1. The statement was a Red Herring and Melissa was always meant to be dead.
  2. The statement is, in fact, a clue to be brought up eventually (maybe part of that second-half content).
  3. The statement WAS a clue, but — like Elaine — has become a plot point cast aside (the reason being irrelevant).
  4. Not only is the statement a clue, but there is, in fact, an imposter among the crewmates. There are a few candidates. There is no OBVIOUS candidate though, and any that turned out to be Melissa would probably have to have some retconning of their story to fit the mold (For instance, despite my enthusiastic response earlier in the thread, Tanya would have to be a few years younger than she seems to think she is to fit the bill) I, myself, can't think of anyone in the cast with a completely ambiguous past that is a realistic candidate.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant and kcaldw

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Do you ever sleep with grandma
Yes, of course , this is a pro family game that aims to encourage you to show tenderness to your relatives, full of Headpats, Hugs, Handholding, and wholesome snuggeling..........
*shit now that I read what I posted,.....I think I mixed up my medication...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes