FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hasn't been enough time in-game yet, it's coming......
How is that such a hard concept to grasp? Not only here, it goes on in every game... :: FML ::

Since the New Year, that the Dev aligned the game with the IRL, there have been 24 updates so far. Most updates show 2 days of content (not all, but let's consider 2 days for the sake of easy counting), that's 48 days. If you try really hard, you'll understand that that means that the MC & Cia. are now in the middle of February.

48 days, is NOT enough to women that were impregnated in late December to show any signs of pregnancy.

keep.gif

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
How is that such a hard concept to grasp? Not only here, it goes on in every game... :: FML ::

Since the New Year, that the Dev aligned the game with the IRL, there have been 24 updates so far. Most updates show 2 days of content (not all, but let's consider 2 days for the sake of easy counting), that's 48 days. If you try really hard, you'll understand that that means that the MC & Cia. are now in the middle of February.

48 days, is NOT enough to women that were impregnated in late December to show any signs of pregnancy.

View attachment 3158581
I do think however that it was explained why our lovely Desi wife is already showing is because of the MC's supersperm?

But she was by "far" the first to get impregnated though.....

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That image could've also be used for Annabelle aka Sophia's mom,
OOOPS! I mistook the Characters :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Well Anabelle is a bit more complicated, If she has a child with MC that would be Sophies brother ? nephew? brophew ? nepther ? or better if Ofelia end up pregnat :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Anabelle: Dr can i get pregnat from bananas ???
Dr Prya: yes! if it is a Magic banana !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I do think however that it was explained why our lovely Desi wife is already showing is because of the MC's supersperm?

But she was by "far" the first to get impregnated though.....
Second!

AFAWK, Tanya was the first. I say that because we don't know the results of MC's Adventures in College Pre-Tanya. We don't know, for example, if Jerome is an Uncle already. Or if either of the girls had news from the "Stork".

Peace :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Second!

AFAWK, Tanya was the first. I say that because we don't know the results of MC's Adventures in College Pre-Tanya. We don't know, for example, if Jerome is an Uncle already. Or if either of the girls had news from the "Stork".

Honestly, this is the one that makes me let out the biggest "sigh" about these arguments. EVERYTHING people are complaining about is in this game already ... just not in every update.

Meh. That's all I have in me this morning.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Second!

Well, I didn't count her since that if you are on her route it's fairly obvious that she's pregnant ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, I didn't count her since that if you are on her route it's fairly obvious that she's pregnant ;)
TBF, I still don't understand why it was necessary to make Tanya optional.

It's not here or there, but, it's one of those details that makes my brain stop and say "Why?"

It doesn't matter, now, it's done and done, but I'll play this game till the end with that "Why?" over my head.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
TBF, I still don't understand why it was necessary to make Tanya optional.

It's not here or there, but, it's one of those details that makes my brain stop and say "Why?"

It doesn't matter, now, it's done and done, but I'll play this game till the end with that "Why?" over my head.

My guess would be to not force pregnancy on players.

Not to start shit, but if there was one character I would opt-out on, it would be Tanya. You obviously love her... enough to tell the world. So, Diff'rent Strokes and all that. [Wait, maybe that was that a poor choice for an idiom or was it perfect?] But, I am glad she is optional, if I ever go back and play a, "my personal choices" run of the story and not just say YES!!! to everything thrown at Thomas, I may skip her (unless there is Nana/Tanya action. I am here for that!).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait, Tanya pregnant ? what gave that away I allway's thougt it was a surprise.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
On another note I'm looking forward to see what happend with our "creamfilled" Sprigroll's :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
My guess would be to not force pregnancy on players.

Not to start shit, but if there was one character I would opt-out on, it would be Tanya. You obviously love her... enough to tell the world. So, Diff'rent Strokes and all that. [Wait, maybe that was that a poor choice for an idiom or was it perfect?] But, I am glad she is optional, if I ever go back and play a, "my personal choices" run of the story and not just say YES!!! to everything thrown at Thomas, I may skip her (unless there is Nana/Tanya action. I am here for that!).
That's OK.

Her story resonated with me, their story touched me. It is, to me, the best story in the Game, followed by Amy's story and the yet to be told Liz's story.

I make no demands from anyone, obviously, I understand that not everyone is impacted by the same things I am. The 2nd Pregnancy is WTF material, but makes no difference to the original story and Tanya's appeal. It's just MB being MB, showing us that "Nothing is Sacred" and to not get attached, or in other words, trying his R.R. suit to see if it fits.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes