WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Thomas' aversion to a finger up his butt doesn't seem to fit (hehe) someone so adventurous and understanding of pleasure.

Dude is really missing out.

I feel like if he was a real dude (har har), with the fetishes he has, he would totally know (and nor fear) some protate love.

(ps/side-note- y'all keep talking about the plane crash... gravtiy 2... they never found a body because it never landed :WeSmart: )

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
You can start a new game in part 2 by answering a shit ton of questions
I just tried to do this with Part 2 (because I'm apparently too dumb to get the crossover to work) but when I start a new game it just starts the entire game over from the beginning (at the plane flight) instead of being able to answer the questions. Also, no pictures of the plane flight either. What did I screw up?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just tried to do this with Part 2 (because I'm apparently too dumb to get the crossover to work) but when I start a new game it just starts the entire game over from the beginning (at the plane flight) instead of being able to answer the questions. Also, no pictures of the plane flight either. What did I screw up?
maybe you somehow overwrote the script for the first part into the game files of the second part? That's the only thing I can think of ...

Try redownloading and reinstalling the second part in a completely different place (different drive if necessary).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Check my signature... I made a step by step how to...

Good luck.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
My guess would be you added the patch for part1 to the files from part 2 and are opening the game from the part2 .exe

But I'm just a small town bird lawyer, so what do I know?

edit: cuz im backwards

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
when is the next update?
Updates are released to Top Supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar, on day 1 and 15 of every month. After that there's a 12 day period where it goes trough the Tiers, after that it is released in Public here and on other sites.

So, unless a leak happens, every day 13 and 28, a new update is released.

Peace :)

Reactions: zeke777

TWoodruff

Feb 10, 2018
Check my signature... I made a step by step how to...

Good luck.

Ok, several of you have really helped me out, and I appreciate that - thank you so much all of you. However, while I've made progress I still have something I'm doing wrong. My save from Part 1 IS good I've discovered and I was able to load it successfully, so it appears I previously merged the two parts. However, if I load that save from Part 1, all of the relationships are now back to "non incest". But if I put the two patches over top of my Part 2 install, the game goes back to the very beginning again (on the airplane going to see Grandma). How do I fix that? Your walkthrough kind of referred to it, but not clearly.

Again, thank you so much for your help.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ok, several of you have really helped me out, and I appreciate that - thank you so much all of you. However, while I've made progress I still have something I'm doing wrong. My save from Part 1 IS good I've discovered and I was able to load it successfully, so it appears I previously merged the two parts. However, if I load that save from Part 1, all of the relationships are now back to "non incest". But if I put the two patches over top of my Part 2 install, the game goes back to the very beginning again (on the airplane going to see Grandma). How do I fix that? Your walkthrough kind of referred to it, but not clearly.

Again, thank you so much for your help.
Let's make it clearer then: Part 1 patch, goes into the /game directory on the Part 1 folder. Part 2 patch, goes into the /game directory on the Part 2 folder.

Don't mix them, don't make double installs. Part 1 and Part 2 are NOT compatible, nothing of Part 1 goes into the Part 2 folders.

If you already mix them, easiest path is to delete everything and start over. The saves are safe.

Follow my step by step. DON'T MIX ANYTHING. Part 1 stuff goes into Part 1 folder, Part 2 stuff goes into Part 2 folder...

Peace :)

Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes