MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Melissa (the sister) it has been left has a purposeful mystery.
I don’t know who Melissa is yet(This is probably Mc’s sister, because I forgot how it started at first) , probably because I haven’t gotten to this point. but I laughed when Mc said that it could be his sister

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When she said that her parents died and she grew up in the church, Mc briefly fell silent in surprise and replied, “You are my dead sister,” although she really looked funny

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don’t know who Melissa is yet(This is probably Mc’s sister, because I forgot how it started at first) , probably because I haven’t gotten to this point. but I laughed when Mc said that it could be his sister

When she said that her parents died and she grew up in the church, Ms. briefly fell silent in surprise and replied, “You are my dead sister,” although she really looked funny

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The thing about Melissa is that MoonBox, is keeping it a mystery. For better or worse, it is what we got. Once in a while he makes a joke about it, or fuels the conspiracies by putting likes in posts about it.

So, feel free to make up your mind.

"Sed sic vivit"

Peace :)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If some of us believe that Melissa could be Mc's sister, isn't Mc's initial story about the family the other girl? She doesn't even look dark like Melissa...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

When she said that her parents died and she grew up in the church, Mc briefly fell silent in surprise and replied, “You are my dead sister,” although she really looked funny
Don't tell me that she's really his sister? o_O o_O o_O
That's my theory.
If some of us believe that Melissa could be Mc's sister, isn't Mc's initial story about the family the other girl? She doesn't even look dark like Melissa...

Y'all have gone off the rails with this one. MC makes one spur-of-the-moment comment (probably initiated by forum discussion in the first place), is immediately shot down 'cause the person he's talking to has different hair, skin, and cultural DNA than his parents (she says it IMMEDIATELY after he has his "revelation" ... and he immediately realizes he was being silly btw).

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Y'all have gone off the rails with this one. MC makes one spur-of-the-moment comment (probably initiated by forum discussion in the first place), is immediately shot down 'cause the person he's talking to has different hair, skin, and cultural DNA than his parents (she says it IMMEDIATELY after he has his "revelation" ... and he immediately realizes he was being silly btw).

Have mercy on us, Sister Maria! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I see the Melissa theories and discussion has sparked up again... oh boy, these won't stop until the end of the game or until she's confirmed dead or alive, which could be in 20-30 updates. :LOL:

MoonBox will just keep fueling the fire too, all while he rubs his hands together and laughs maniacally.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes