ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Heard in this V44 there will be sex with NANA....anyone who already played pls confirm this
well that is mean what this VN is goes to THE END.
it will be a complete disaster. this means that we will never know whether the sisterhood of “el pene del diablo” has found his master, we will never know whether MC will fuck Maria (who is a nun)... and Anabelle, our beloved piggy-pet?
No. It seems to me that the rumors are greatly exaggerated. Nana will not be fucked very soon.

i hope DEV will not be so mean to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
well that is mean what this VN is goes to THE END.
it will be a complete disaster. this means that we will never know whether the sisterhood of “el pene del diablo” has found his master, we will never know whether MC will fuck Maria (who is a nun)... and Anabelle, our beloved piggy-pet?
No. It seems to me that the rumors are greatly exaggerated. Nana will not be fucked very soon.

i hope DEV will not be so mean to us.
This DEV's glass is half full.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Heard in this V44 there will be sex with NANA....anyone who already played pls confirm this
Yes totally even with animation, and voice acting ! just don't tell or else the thread will get overun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This DEV's glass is half full.
Never it is totally empty, he needs your support, to finace his booze consumtpion after reading the Nana question over and over. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oy vey.......

Never take anything said in here seriously, at least not comments about who has had sex or not. people are a teeny bit tired of questions like that and can get a bit snippy when answering.....
Who are you ? and what did you do to HornyyPussy! :cautious:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Man whenever I use an image of the Goddes out of the Eternum thread that's to explain how serious I'm about what I'm saying, I would never use it for a joke.
So trust me when I tell you that, also I would never, ever, make fun of you since you're one of the people I truly respect here on F95. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Yes totally even with animation, and voice acting ! just don't tell or else the thread will get overun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never it is totally empty, he needs your support, to finace his booze consumtpion after reading the Nana question over and over. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
now i wait for complaints on voice acting not happening.....

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes