eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point it was said that if you hit Sandra down and don't want to see the femdom crap she shares, it will disable all her events. BUT why would that choice also remove other police events? I haven't hit them down. I looked at the pics and there is a police event that never came up. At this point I feel like I have been screwed.
The other police event at the station is initialized by Sandra and another cop takes part. This event still involves and starts with Sandra as the dominant part.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Has the grandma died of old age yet lol?
Yes, Allisons Grandma died, Happy as her Grandaughter Allison got rid of her Husband and she saw her Grand...grand...grand Children! (bad tounges say she died because she saw "Vlad the Impaler" as MC was born..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy
Aug 22, 2017
44 is a nice addition. Glad to see you did NOT have the MC sleep with Tanya after Anne was born. For half a second I thought you were about to and it would have ruined it. Medically that's really bad for a woman. They need time to heal.

Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
They are coming out in Full Force this time aren't they HP?:rolleyes::cautious:
Unfortunately....... Drags a otherwise fun thread down.

44 is a nice addition. Glad to see you did NOT have the MC sleep with Tanya after Anne was born. For half a second I thought you were about to and it would have ruined it. Medically that's really bad for a woman. They need time to heal.
Well, she is already pregnant again anyway :)

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Okay do I need to down load the patches or can I go from part 2 right in to part 3v0.44..also love the game thank for any info

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes