Mrrambo

Nov 27, 2020
Do the pc versions work like the android versions or does pc just update into one big game and the files are smaller to save on downloads?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I think he was intentionally made Creepy, just look at his face it screams creepy guy too me.
In the end I don't care about his looks but he is also a shit husband. Even if he can't get it up doesn't mean he couldn't pleasure his wife.
Instead he wants another dude to fuck his wife for selfish reasons. I hope Josianne divorces that loser.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I just want to make it clear that I absolutely love Grandmas house, it's easily in my top 5.

However, for the past 3-4 updates im at the point where ill download, skim through the scenes in the gallery and then leave it and wait until the next update....rinse and repeat. The upside to that is on my playthrough i didn't get back with tanya and i refused cucking the little frenchman so this update i would have only had the scene with shitzuka and her mom which to be fair was decent, so its good that i can see all content without ruining my actual playthrough. So if id have actually continued then this would have been a really short update. That's the problem with having a whole lot of Lis, you have a lot to get through before your favourites come back around.

I'm also past caring if we do anything with nana now. I love that old gal but there's just too much teasing her.

I will say again that i do love GH and serious props to moonbox for making it and its gonna remain in my top 5 for the foreseeable future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Do the pc versions work like the android versions or does pc just update into one big game and the files are smaller to save on downloads?
All the parts are separate, part 1 is one folder, Part 2 is another Folder and Part 3 is yet another folder

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
It seems that people here have difficulty accepting opinions that differ from theirs, and for lack of any valid argument, they facepalm comments that do not follow their ideologies.
That they do. I just block everyone who does that, they never have anything of use to say.
This is a perfect game to just wait for a few updates before playing. so you can skip what you don't want to see and still have a bit to do. For me there are way too many characters I do not want to interact with and just a few that I do.
I do not have the old woman fetish so that removes like 50% or more of this game already.

Reactions: V&M

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
i'm so amused and amazed by this dev.
cuddle with nana-->there's no sex with nana yet
cuddle with nana with her tits on--no sex
cuddle with nana fully nude---no sex
sleeping with nana with a raging hard on-nope!!!

next year..
cuddle with nana while she masturbates mc--no
cuddle with nana while fingering her--nope!
cuddle with nana and bj-nope!
cuddle with nana-pussy licking--nahhh
cuddle with nana-69---no sex here sir!

like wtf yo!!don't be an a**hole and give that mf pussay,you got your entire year milking already.don't be a jerk.
facepalm me dev's d1ckriders!!!:KEK:
He should have called it " Grandpa's House ".

• Haha
Reactions: lanzer38

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yepp, that's what happened for sure!

Man the dingbats came out in force quickly this time....
Well... it's a new update what did you expect HP? :ROFLMAO: You know they crawl out of their Caves every update to play a Game that they don't like :ROFLMAO:
I'n still watching to see how many pages are gonna come out of this, this time:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
there,s no way im fucking granma in her coffin.the way this game drags on thats the only way your going to fuck granma,

lanzer38

Aug 29, 2017
You've heard the phrase "milking", yes, does it remind you of something? And honestly, she's just another ugly woman among the other ugly women.
Ah the cookie dark game.
That's the gold mine wtf are you talking about don't call nana ugly woman.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And what are yours? Your developer egg bib?
My opinion is that this game is very good and has a diverse verity of LIs to choose from.
This gives you the option to choose and pick the ones you like.
There are of course some that are mandatory to progress the story, which makes sense.

You also have the option to not to make weird comments about some girls you don't like.
You know... like an actual adult.
There is a difference between saying LI X is ugly and saying LI X is not to my taste.

Not sure which part was confusing to you.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
You know they crawl out of their Caves every update to play a Game that they don't like :ROFLMAO:
I'n still watching to see how many pages are gonna come out of this, this time:ROFLMAO:
Every update i come here for a good laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'm just wondering how many years it's gonna take to see
THERE'S SEX WITH NANA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes