Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Grandma's House [v0.44] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [460 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [428 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Bob ! you rock !
By the way who let the door of the "Troll Cage" open ?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Every update i come here for a good laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'm just wondering how many years it's gonna take to see
THERE'S SEX WITH NANA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I mean we could get Nana's scene in 3-4 updates but you know Moonbox could also let it like that until the Game is completed even if we already got the scene right?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ahh great nothing better than Breakfast, hot Coffe, and Grandmas house update , and watch your friends maul Trolls in your favorite Thread........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good Morning Guy's !
Edit: mate satou1.png and tenor.gif

triFFniX

Jan 17, 2020
mhm i realy liked the first 2 parts (it had a bit of a story) but part 3 is meh.... realy sad no story at all maybe 1-2 lines in a update thats it

and the biggest problem imho is there are to many girls there is simply no time in that short update to do story related stuff, now its a braindead fuckfest it becommes boring pretty fast

Reactions: ben_sylar

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Whelp, that kept me up for a couple hours past my planned bedtime. Might as well get this over with ...
(click above for original post)
Turns out there's a limit (64 attachments), so here's the conclusion of my recap (and the above link to the original post):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point it was said that if you hit Sandra down and don't want to see the femdom crap she shares, it will disable all her events. BUT why would that choice also remove other police events? I haven't hit them down. I looked at the pics and there is a police event that never came up. At this point I feel like I have been screwed.
What other Police Events are you talking about? All the Police Events are done by Sandra the Cop as far as I'm aware of, so if you turn down Sandra you turn down all Cop Events as far as I'm aware of.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes