Jul 28, 2023
You're using update patches? Then you probably skipped a version. If you went from 0.42 to 0.44 by update patch then you'll miss every image from 0.43. Gonna need to either track down a link for the update patches you missed or download the whole game
No I definetly have updated to and played 0.43. I guess something just went wrong I'm downloading the whole game right now and hoping it will work properly.

edit: I just finished the nurse scene lmao. This one got weird even for this game's standards but that was some funny shit.

Last edited:

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
quick question? The update patch from 43 to 44, I have the 41 version of the game so would me doing the 44 patch work with the 41 ver. ? nvm just read the comment above mine telling me what I needed to know......welp ill try and keep up with the game from now on.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I really wish older AVNs would quit getting split up into seasons, it's annoying. When it gets too big for file lockers just use a torrent and seed that, no size limit even if it's a 50GB raw blu-ray dump.
Only need to split for android versions! and for PCs and laptops, need to save a single file...

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
i'm so amused and amazed by this dev.
cuddle with nana-->there's no sex with nana yet
cuddle with nana with her tits on--no sex
cuddle with nana fully nude---no sex
sleeping with nana with a raging hard on-nope!!!

next year..
cuddle with nana while she masturbates mc--no
cuddle with nana while fingering her--nope!
cuddle with nana and bj-nope!
cuddle with nana-pussy licking--nahhh
cuddle with nana-69---no sex here sir!

like wtf yo!!don't be an a**hole and give that mf pussay,you got your entire year milking already.don't be a jerk.
facepalm me dev's d1ckriders!!!:KEK:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Whelp, that kept me up for a couple hours past my planned bedtime. Might as well get this over with ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Okay, this is just too long, I'm going to finish in the morning. Come back later for the full recap)
I really hope we can get rid of Marcel for good... dude is just creepy as fuck... him being a cuck not even counting.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes