xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The great grandmother. "you could charm the black off a telegram boy", that to me sounded really racist, and was, to me, confirmed when MC says they're going to blow bast that comment
I guess that was a typo, and a "," is missing "you could charm the black of a telegramm, boy" as well as in another MB jumped a Letter, in a dialoge. but that was my interpretation

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Update begins with one of the great scenes, but goes off the boil a little after that. I feel as though it's been about three episodes since Liz (& Katie) was going to celebrate moving in, and that still hasn't happened. No wonder the poor woman's so frazzled, she's being teased as much as we are.

Reactions: tokuin and MoonBox

ALeEX16

Jun 12, 2022
very good but it would be interesting to have more progress in the character's history, such as pregnancy being more noticeable

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nah no typo, it was a reference to this
LoL, didn't know about that comedy, thank's a lot for the clarification.
I hear a pause in the original dialoge and she doesn't lower her voice indication that there is a comma that is what I meant.
In the subs there is none but in transcriptions rarely apear because it is all about speed, while typing.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes