cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MoonBox: As always, oncemore a great update! I especially like the 'penistalk' between elizabeth and granny at the very beginning! Very hilarious!
I hope that are much more such updates to come...
Great work, Moonbox!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
requiring played save of others to play the next iteration and not a standalone as a single combined for all 3 is a hard no for me dawg.. (randy says thumbs down) :ROFLMAO:(n)
First, just to get it out of my system: not much of a surprise - I think we all assumed Bill Clinton was randy.

Now, to my point.

It seems like everyone focuses solely on the no single standalone thing. Hopefully not veering too far off-topic, but it may be useful to know that for some people, that formatting choice will put them off.

More importantly, the poster states something that is flatly untrue.

You do not need to play someone else's saves to play parts 2 & 3.

If you follow the directions correctly, it's not a problem to play your own saves. I have done so, on multiple playthroughs, with no difficulty whatsoever.

I won't endeavor to relate the directions here (I play on Android; there may be extra steps to consider on PC).

I know FatGiant has a detailed set of instructions in his sig. Perhaps, if it has not been done already, MoonBox might want to copy them to the OP?

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
First, just to get it out of my system: not much off a surprise - I think we all assumed Bill Clinton was randy.

Now, to my point.

It seems like everyone focuses solely on the no single standalone thing. Hopefully not veering too far off-topic, but it may be useful to know that for some people, that formatting choice will put them off.

If you follow the directions correctly, it's not a problem to play your own saves. I have done so, on multiple playthroughs, with no difficulty whatsoever.

I won't endeavor to relate the directions here (I play on Android; there may be extra steps to consider on PC).

I know Satou Pendragon has a detailed set of instructions in his sig. Perhaps, if it has not been done already, MoonBox might want to copy them to the OP?
Uhhh.... wrong guy my friend. FatGiant is the one with the Guide grinning-face-with-sweat-people.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
First, just to get it out of my system: not much off a surprise - I think we all assumed Bill Clinton was randy.

Now, to my point.

I know Satou Pendragon has a detailed set of instructions in his sig. Perhaps, if it has not been done already, MoonBox might want to copy them to the OP?
Satou doesn't have anything on his Sig. Who does? Me!

Peace :D

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It doesn't help that is styles itself a NOVEL. And for that, I understand the confusion. But I agree and have said similar many times too. I call it a "slice of life" and it is more akin to a soap opera than a, "thee act play" or whatever story-telling devise you pick.

That said, (again) lack of story is a VERY valid complaint. It may not bother me, as I am having a great time, but I cannot lie to myslef that it is not an issue.
I suspect that the "styles itself as a novel" comes from the fact that this part of this forum is technically for games; if your project has little to no game play and primarily relates some sort of narrative, it is marked as a Visual Novel. Artifact of the site, not necessarily how Moonbox thinks of it.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Another good update Moonbox. Glad Amy is finally back permanently as she's definitely one of my fav's. And since I'm not one to discriminate against age, Imogene was a funny surprise. Definitely wasn't expecting that when she first appeared!! Keep the laughs coming, and see ya again in a few weeks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I really miss faceplam reaction in these days
Yeah the angry one kinda sucks. I think an eye roll or something would have been better

Dev's Decision. I believe it's partly because it would triple the time needed to get one update out but that's just my opinion
Nah that's pretty much it

I suspect that the "styles itself as a novel" comes from the fact that this part of this forum is technically for games; if your project has little to no game play and primarily relates some sort of narrative, it is marked as a Visual Novel. Artifact of the site, not necessarily how Moonbox thinks of it.
Yeah I definitely don't think of it as a novel. It is a visual novel though. But that's just a format, it has nothing to do with what content is in it. I think that's where some of the confusion might come from.

Moonbox stated that the reason he made her pregnant a second time was because he didn't want to make a non-pregnant version of her.
I might have misspoke. I already have a non-pregnant version of her from the flashbacks, I just like her better pregnant.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes