Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I am a fan of games that have a "wholesome" vibe in them, like GH. Killer7's games are also like that. I say this because I'm often not a fan of drama, especially if that drama hits a little too close to home. That's not to say drama can't have it's moments to make a game better. I personally went through too much drama in my life to find enjoyment in it like some people do. Sure there's not much story in GH, but the funnies I see in it make up for that. Besides, I would only consider myself a "cult member" if I were to officially support Moonbox. On that bit, I am with RyenSaotome and Killer7.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am a fan of games that have a "wholesome" vibe in them, like GH. Killer7's games are also like that. I say this because I'm often not a fan of drama, especially if that drama hits a little too close to home. That's not to say drama can't have it's moments to make a game better. I personally went through too much drama in my life to find enjoyment in it like some people do. Sure there's not much story in GH, but the funnies I see in it make up for that. Besides, I would only consider myself a "cult member" if I were to officially support Moonbox. On that bit, I am with RyenSaotome and Killer7.
I have said this multiple times, when people mention lack of "story" in GH.

This isn't meant to be read as a Novel. it is meant to be read as a "Diary". The "story" is what happens. The fact that each update ends with them sleeping, should be hint enough, apparently it isn't.

If you go back and see the game as a "Diary", it will make a ton of sense. Try it.

Peace :)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

This isn't meant to be read as a Novel. it is meant to be read as a "Diary". The "story" is what happens. The fact that each update ends with them sleeping, should be hint enough, apparently it isn't.

If you go back and see the game as a "Diary", it will make a ton of sense. Try it.

It doesn't help that is styles itself a NOVEL. And for that, I understand the confusion. But I agree and have said similar many times too. I call it a "slice of life" and it is more akin to a soap opera than a, "thee act play" or whatever story-telling devise you pick.

That said, (again) lack of story is a VERY valid complaint. It may not bother me, as I am having a great time, but I cannot lie to myslef that it is not an issue.

Reactions: tslojr

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.48] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
It doesn't help that is styles itself a NOVEL. And for that, I understand the confusion. But I agree and have said similar many times too. I call it a "slice of life" and it is more akin to a soap opera than a, "thee act play" or whatever story-telling devise you pick.

That said, (again) lack of story is a VERY valid complaint. It may not bother me, as I am having a great time, but I cannot lie to myslef that it is not an issue.
Of course it's not an issue. It's simple. Anyone who doesn't like it should not read it. See? Simple.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Godsend Moonbox <3 o/
GrandmasHouse-P3v0.48
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks yilkin

I see it more like a reality TV show. Nothing really happens, you just follow people around and watch their interactions.

Thanks King

I still don't understand why you say this is styled as a novel. It's really not.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.48] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic The off-topic posting needs to stop, right now.
You want to discuss the game, fine.
You want to discuss the Dev's decisions on a game that you can get here for free? Take it to Off-Topic.
please visit WVM or BaD threads. would love to see them have a nuclear meltdown.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Me neither I prefer to fuck his daughter and wife....Who is the racist ? and why you said that ?
The great grandmother. "you could charm the black off a telegram boy", that to me sounded really racist, and was, to me, confirmed when MC says they're going to blow bast that comment

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes