DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
well there is an issue, MC gives Liz the bracelet (his mums) and you see it on her wrist she then hugs him and lo and behold she lost the damn thing already as it no longer on her wrist. Continuity man its important lol

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
to continue the next versions after the last save, what part do i need to download?
That ... is not enough information.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, the simplest answer I can give is, whatever version you're currently playing, you have to make a save on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then, when you start the NEXT version, you have to load up that save, which should be the first one you can see in the new version of the game.

Also, make sure you treat Parts 1, 2 and 3 as separate games.

If that's not enough info, you'll have to share more.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
OK, I can deal with all the weird anomalies throughout this game but MoonBox am I going to have to sit you down and give you a class on mechanics? First the wonky wheels and now this...

screenshot0003.png

That crescent wrench cannot move even a millimeter in that space. You need a socket wrench. To go with all your wenches.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
And people wonder
OK, I can deal with all the weird anomalies throughout this game but MoonBox am I going to have to sit you down and give you a class on mechanics? First the wonky wheels and now this...

View attachment 3354330

That crescent wrench cannot move even a millimeter in that space. You need a socket wrench. To go with all your wenches.
Maybe the Patrons should join together to buy him a more complete set of tools, poor guy is making do with what he has... and being paid in gum jobs will not help...

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

View attachment 3354330

Nothing is impossible for a family! Dominic Torreto rate This :ROFLMAO:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Oh Moonbox, this last update with salad tongs and the who-are-you-mixup is some straight-up, "Three's Company" shit. I love it!

Hear me out... Greedy Grechen has got to be in her 70s now. Santa Monica is probably a two hour fake drive to Gilford, with traffic (you cant even pretend there is no traffic in LA). Jack's gone. Chrissy's gone. But, Grechen's still kickin'! See where I'm going?

Come and knock on Nana's door.
We've been waiting for you.
Where the kisses are hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and his...
doo doo do do do.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Oh Moonbox, this last update with salad tongs and the who-are-you-mixup is some straight-up, "Three's Company" shit. I love it!

Hear me out... Greedy Grechen has got to be in her 70s now. Santa Monica is probably a two hour fake drive to Gilford, with traffic (you cant even pretend there is no traffic in LA). Jack's gone. Chrissy's gone. But, Grechen's still kickin'! See where I'm going?

Come and knock on Nana's door.
We've been waiting for you.
Where the kisses are hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and his...
doo doo do do do.
Janet(Joyce DeWitt) is still with us. She is in her mid 70's.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes