Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I have said this multiple times, when people mention lack of "story" in GH.

This isn't meant to be read as a Novel. it is meant to be read as a "Diary". The "story" is what happens. The fact that each update ends with them sleeping, should be hint enough, apparently it isn't.

If you go back and see the game as a "Diary", it will make a ton of sense. Try it.

Peace :)
Were you saying I thought it was a Novel with a lot of story content? If so, that's not at all what I was saying. I see it more as a wholesome comedy. And I did say there was very little story content, especially compared to games like My New Family and My New Memories. I've been known about the whole diary vibe and sleeping setup.

Reactions: MoonBox

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
and yet California is in America or dont you know that?
Yet, every time I've been there it felt like a foreign country to me. Believe me when I say it is almost a surety that California is actually an alternate universe that projected itself onto the coast of the United States. Oh, and yes I am from US and have been to California. I was even based there for about a year. I know whereof I speak! I don't think California considers itself part of the country but, for sure, it is not part of this reality... Jus' Sayin':cool:

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Yet, every time I've been there it felt like a foreign country to me. Believe me when I say it is almost a surety that California is actually an alternate universe that projected itself onto the coast of the United States. Oh, and yes I am from US and have been to California. I was even based there for about a year. I know whereof I speak! I don't think California considers itself part of the country but, for sure, it is not part of this reality... Jus' Sayin':cool:
Yeah, both California and Texas think of themselves like they are their own country. This is from someone who has spent some time in both states, for both work and recreation. From my username, you can guess where I was born and raised.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah, both California and Texas think of themselves like they are their own country. This is from someone who has spent some time in both states, for both work and recreation. From my username, you can guess where I was born and raised.
I'm guessin' "rebel yell", "Roll Tide"?

I can't disagree. I have spent a bit of time in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. They are all independent thinking people (generally). Similar in some ways to the "Old South". Texans love that whole "everything is bigger in Texas" vibe. Somehow though, they just come off a lot more likeable... usually. :cool:

Yep. That's what I saw.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Wow. Maybe that's why I feel like an alien here. So, you might be onto something.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'm guessin' "rebel yell", "Roll Tide"?

I can't disagree. I have spent a bit of time in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. They are all independent thinking people (generally). Similar in some ways to the "Old South". Texans love that whole "everything is bigger in Texas" vibe. Somehow though, they just come off a lot more likeable... usually. :cool:

Yep. That's what I saw.
Roll Tide but not rebel yell, unless we are talking Billy Idol.

Yeah, as a whole, Texans are a lot friendlier than Californians, unless you go up to northern California. Of course, I am speaking as a descendant of German, Irish and Native Americans. I imagine it might be different for people with a different heritage.

Here where I currently live(where I was born), we are pretty nice to all. My neighbors on the right are from Mexico and my neighbors on the left are a mixed couple, black husband, white wife. I have ate in both of their dining rooms and both families have ate in my dining room. Now, that was how I was raised but I will not lie and say it has always been this way. Back in the 70's, when I was a kid, neither family would have lived near us, because it was an all white neighborhood then.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Considering the cesspool that Hollywood is, I think you're right :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes