Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Preview Time

Nighttime fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)
Cuddle time
That's all?
Out for drinks
and-here-we-go-joker.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Preview Time

Nighttime fun

Cuddle time

Out for drinks
Can kinda read between the lines with all those drinks...
Although I absolutely adore Amy, I really want her to hold out longer than Nana!
Her reactions are just too fun to get rid of.

Reactions: Elhemeer

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hey moon, random suggestion:
Is it possible to make urination stuff more intuitive? Like, if i didn't want kat to drink piss the first 3 times, is there really a point asking 5th and 6th times? :LOL:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Hey moon, random suggestion:
Is it possible to make urination stuff more intuitive? Like, if i didn't want kat to drink piss the first 3 times, is there really a point asking 5th and 6th times? :LOL:
I appreciate this sentiment, but I'm actually glad it wasnt a global choice. I initially enabled it just for gurgles, uhh I mean just for giggles. but decided it wasnt for me and clicked no in 47.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I appreciate this sentiment, but I'm actually glad it wasnt a global choice. I initially enabled it just for gurgles, uhh I mean just for giggles. but decided it wasnt for me and clicked no in 47.
I think I have only said no to one thing in this game. And I don't think I'll ever say yes to that, just thinking about weirds me the fuck out. It's the Shizuka spanking. Fuck no...

I should have said no to the collaring of what's her name fight instructor... I didn't, shit, I feel nauseated about it still.

Guys, I have nothing against you guys liking it, it's your life, enjoy it. It is however above my capacity to tolerance to accept it in mine. To be honest I felt diminished as a person in my own eyes for doing it.

If it would be forced to lose her path because of it, I'd rather, than this feeling that I was complicit in that act.

Compared to this, a bit of piss, even a lot of it, means nothing. To me, obviously. You guys have other limits I guess. :D

Peace :/

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I think I have only said no to one thing in this game. And I don't think I'll ever say yes to that, just thinking about weirds me the fuck out. It's the Shizuka spanking. Fuck no...

I should have said no to the collaring of what's her name fight instructor... I didn't, shit, I feel nauseated about it still.

Guys, I have nothing against you guys liking it, it's your life, enjoy it. It is however above my capacity to tolerance to accept it in mine. To be honest I felt diminished as a person in my own eyes for doing it.

If it would be forced to lose her path because of it, I'd rather, than this feeling that I was complicit in that act.

Compared to this, a bit of piss, even a lot of it, means nothing. To me, obviously. You guys have other limits I guess. :D

jasmine speaking of i wanna see her again and a amy date to celebrate her being home for good

i thought the piss was gonna be seeing it or so not drinking it so i noped that piss out

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks. I think I blocked any memory of her... I don't think I am ready for any other scene with her. Will have to use the Skip key, unfortunately. Sorry MoonBox , I feel bad to have to do this, but, I simply can't, it's stronger than me. Sorry.

Peace :(
I pretty much do that with your favorite girl, the one in your sig. Sorry, bro.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I pretty much do that with your favorite girl, the one in your sig. Sorry, bro.
I bet you don't feel a pang of guilt when you see a picture of Tanya. Right?

I feel ashamed, guilty, dirty, nauseated, when I think about Jasmine and that fucking scene. I thought I could stomach it, that I would be able to go through it and forget. Nope. Not in the slightest.

I don't usually connect so much with the MC, yeah, ok, it's cool, that would be fun to do... and so on. But, in that scene... somehow, even the thought of doing that to a person, caused me such a reaction that surprised me. I felt total disgust for ME, not the MC, ME... I have been told that the scene is very mild, almost innocuous... Imagine... I would probably have a really bad time on a harder scene.

I knew that it wasn't to my tastes, but I never imagined that I would be repulsed so much.

Again I say, I know that some of you love that type of thing, and it's OK. I am not really talking about the scene, I'm talking about my reaction to it. No kink shaming intended.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes