leproso0413

May 26, 2017
It would be nice if his real sister appeared in the story, since she supposedly disappeared in the accident or her body had not been found, something like that.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dark Silence

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Grandma's House Part 3 with Koga3's walkthrough mod to v0.48.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

To play Part 2, you need to make a save at the end of Part 1 and copy it across to the Part 2 folder (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p1 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2). Part 3 works in the same way (i.e. transfer from Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p2 to Documents/Eonor/e.grandmashouse.p3). As such, I am including the links to my ports of Part 1 & Part 2 below as well.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Grandma's House Part 1 v0.16: Pixeldrain

Grandma's House Part 2 v0.37: Pixeldrain -

Grandma's House Part 3 v0.48: -

Feb 21, 2020
How do I stop this from showing:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 946, in script
style slider_slider is gui_slider
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Grandma's House 0.48
Thu Feb 15 11:20:47 2024

Okre.

Feb 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me where to paste saved files on Android for part 3 to work.
Downloaded them from this site but couldn't figure out where to paste them to work.

rocketnips

Feb 25, 2022
But perhaps this is like with Tanya, that we have to have a good time skip to see everyone showing off momma bods. After all, this is only day 100 or so, so those timebombs are possibly set already and we just don't know it yet.
i mean, i'm not even expecting them to have pregnant bellies in the next few updates or anything. obviously it'll take either a long time to get there or a time skip in-game, but like, at least them showing MC a positive pregnancy test or something

Reactions: Stroker Ace
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes