FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh Moonbox, this last update with salad tongs and the who-are-you-mixup is some straight-up, "Three's Company" shit. I love it!

Hear me out... Greedy Grechen has got to be in her 70s now. Santa Monica is probably a two hour fake drive to Gilford, with traffic (you cant even pretend there is no traffic in LA). Jack's gone. Chrissy's gone. But, Grechen's still kickin'! See where I'm going?

Come and knock on Nana's door.
We've been waiting for you.
Where the kisses are hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and hers and his...
doo doo do do do.
Janet(Joyce DeWitt) is still with us. She is in her mid 70's.
Let me be absolutely precise with this very important question:

/Start Non-American Block
WTF are you guys talking aboot???
\End Non-American Block

Peace :D

Reactions: motseer

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
OK, I can deal with all the weird anomalies throughout this game but MoonBox am I going to have to sit you down and give you a class on mechanics? First the wonky wheels and now this...

View attachment 3354330

That crescent wrench cannot move even a millimeter in that space. You need a socket wrench. To go with all your wenches.
Pretty sure its wrench from Horst Fuchs from WSshop. if you paid an extra 10 cents, you would get 2 pieces and a version that also whips plain water into whipped cream. If you would pay an extra 20 cents, Horst would personally show you how it works and would also add a repeat lady's tampon. So this can't be a problem for that key.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Dude, they are talking about Santa Monica. That's in California not America...
Not America because it has 2 bears high fiving in the flag? Or because it was "appropriated" from the Mexicans? Or because it is too blue to be American? Or because it was once governed by a Robot Assassin from the future that liked maids too much?

Me consufed, sorry, confucioned... Me no under stands...

Peace o_O

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
So sex with Nana will be in the very end of the game which will be what Season 4, Season 5? No more pregnancies in the game yet either. Of course havent seen the last few updates but I am sure I know the answer to that question.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So sex with Nana will be in the very end of the game which will be what Season 4, Season 5? No more pregnancies in the game yet either. Of course havent seen the last few updates but I am sure I know the answer to that question.
*Big Sigh.....*
It has been said times and times again the oh so awaited scene with Nana will be the middle point of the Game and not the End point of the Game. As for the pregnancies there could already be several women pregnant already without us seeing it because there was too little time to start seeing baby bumps

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sex with Nana will mark the half way point of the game

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This update was a rollercoaster of emotions, to laught, to a have someone back (and some really interesting plot twist that i'm not gonna lie, i liked a lot), to wholesome moment, to really sexy moment, to laugh again, to another sexy moment and lastly to raisins (yeah, this one was bad, but i laughed a lot just imagining his voice)...also i hope that our special guest re-appear soon, now that she have some "extra" potent vitamins...

Another thing that i was thinking is that , the mc treat nana as a really naive person, but some of her faces and some things that she say made me believe that she know a lot more than we know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes