Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
With what happened when MC and Liz revealed their relationship to Amy, I'm totally sure that she's the one pregnant and that will cause Amy to realize what she's missing and what she really want.:sneaky:
After a Lot of Creampies When Thomas Thor Hammer put inside Aunt Amy then Might be the case She will be Flooded with the Cum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and We can get a Scene with that, Nana be like "Oh Dear--Now My Turn" :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I gave my review a long time ago, but unfortunately a week later it was deleted... however, what happened is what happened, the main thing is that everyone knows that I love playing Grandma's house
Why they deleted it? Did you ask when Nana sex? :devilish: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

After a Lot of Creampies When Thomas Thor Hammer put inside Aunt Amy then Might be the case She will be Flooded with the Cum :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and We can get a Scene with that, Nana be like "Oh Dear--Now My Turn" :love: :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goodness!!! Why is it so darn gosh hot in that house?:love::love::love::love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
After contemplation i'm thinking its NOT Liz despite her being the most likely. She cant keep a secret, she would have been in his bed waiting for him!

Kinda still hoping its Asami.

That's my sort of thinking as well! The fact that a positive preg test was found in the bin makes me think its a nervous girl like Shizuka or Asami instead of a woman like Liz or even Kat. Those two have been trying as hard as any woman can to get a good nut in their wombs and you know Kat would be bouncing around the place if she got her own baby...

After a bit of thinking maybe its Sophie or Annabelle on a surprise visit lol

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know who's pregnant, but I don't think it's Asami. I'm not sure she would be comfortable enough yet to enter the MC's room and use his bathroom while he's not there. Out of the other three, Liz makes the most sense to me... but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was Cat.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Actually, Liz was the first to be creampied. MC didn't have sex with Cath at that point.
I'm pretty sure it was Cat. They had sex in that rickety ass cabin. Liz was after that. But everyone knows how shitty my memory can be. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I haven't said my piece about this, here it goes:

1- It has to be someone that has access to the MC's room.
2- It has to be someone that if found had a good reason to be there.
3- It has to be someone that wouldn't mind leaving that in plain view (never mind even buying it).
4- It has to be someone that the MC creampied at least 2 weeks ago (Tests OTC aren't reliable before then).
5- It has to be someone that is feeling some type of symptoms to even consider having the test.
6- It has to be someone that would know that the MC would look and wouldn't care if he did.

Point 1, clears up everyone outside the house.
Point 2, clears up everyone not Living in the house and not just a visit.
Point 3, clears up Asami and Shizuka. Not only would they die of shame before buying it, they would probably bury it if they had used it. While it could also clear Kat, she managed to live on her own in College, so, probably, she's more independent.
Point 4, clears no one of the in house women that are possible.
Point 5, this is the point that remains in MB's hands and allows him to spring anyone into this.
Point 6, only Liz would truly be like this. All the others would want to make a BIG THING out of it.

So, my conclusion is that it is probably Liz, but, MB has enough room to choose whomever he wants. Heck, he could choose anyone and justify it somehow, or, not even that.

To the best of my logic, I go with Liz. But I am completely OK that MB can put anyone there. Anyone. Even Allison. So, there it is.

Peace :D

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes