txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm pretty sure it was Cat. They had sex in that rickety ass cabin. Liz was after that. But everyone knows how shitty my memory can be. :ROFLMAO:
Liz is before that, I think I understand why, it's not a shitty memory it's because you think of two scene that was in the cabin;

- 1st cabin scene with the thunderstorm, they didn't have sex, they "helped" each other
- 2nd cabin scene is where they have sex and it's happened at the end of Part I.

The date with Liz and after that, the night of sex, happen between the two cabins scenes. It's just that you mixed the two scenes when you think about the cabin.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I haven't said my piece about this, here it goes:

1- It has to be someone that has access to the MC's room.
2- It has to be someone that if found had a good reason to be there.
3- It has to be someone that wouldn't mind leaving that in plain view (never mind even buying it).
4- It has to be someone that the MC creampied at least 2 weeks ago (Tests OTC aren't reliable before then).
5- It has to be someone that is feeling some type of symptoms to even consider having the test.
6- It has to be someone that would know that the MC would look and wouldn't care if he did.

Point 1, clears up everyone outside the house.
Point 2, clears up everyone not Living in the house and not just a visit.
Point 3, clears up Asami and Shizuka. Not only would they die of shame before buying it, they would probably bury it if they had used it. While it could also clear Kat, she managed to live on her own in College, so, probably, she's more independent.
Point 4, clears no one of the in house women that are possible.
Point 5, this is the point that remains in MB's hands and allows him to spring anyone into this.
Point 6, only Liz would truly be like this. All the others would want to make a BIG THING out of it.

So, my conclusion is that it is probably Liz, but, MB has enough room to choose whomever he wants. Heck, he could choose anyone and justify it somehow, or, not even that.

To the best of my logic, I go with Liz. But I am completely OK that MB can put anyone there. Anyone. Even Allison. So, there it is.

Peace :D
I'm betting on Liz. but like you said, MB may surprise us and the pregnancy test will end up being Fiona.... :Kappa:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Liz is before that, I think I understand why, it's not a shitty memory it's because you think of two scene that was in the cabin;

- 1st cabin scene with the thunderstorm, they didn't have sex, they "helped" each other
- 2nd cabin scene is where they have sex and it's happened at the end of Part I.

The date with Liz and after that, the night of sex, happen between the two cabins scenes. It's just that you mixed the two scenes when you think about the cabin.
It's possible. I can't argue the point on it.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, Fiona is one of the "Choosable" girls. So, no, it can only be one of the 7. :D
I know I know. I just mean that this is the most unexpected thing, everyone thinks either Liz or Cat, in the end it will be someone else :HideThePain:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I know I know. I just mean that this is the most unexpected thing, everyone thinks either Liz or Cat, in the end it will be someone else :HideThePain:
I already said it, the true thing is the pillow sheet you impregnate when Jamila's hands are broken. :BootyTime:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I haven't said my piece about this, here it goes:

1- It has to be someone that has access to the MC's room.
2- It has to be someone that if found had a good reason to be there.
3- It has to be someone that wouldn't mind leaving that in plain view (never mind even buying it).
4- It has to be someone that the MC creampied at least 2 weeks ago (Tests OTC aren't reliable before then).
5- It has to be someone that is feeling some type of symptoms to even consider having the test.
6- It has to be someone that would know that the MC would look and wouldn't care if he did.

Point 1, clears up everyone outside the house.
Point 2, clears up everyone not Living in the house and not just a visit.
Point 3, clears up Asami and Shizuka. Not only would they die of shame before buying it, they would probably bury it if they had used it. While it could also clear Kat, she managed to live on her own in College, so, probably, she's more independent.
Point 4, clears no one of the in house women that are possible.
Point 5, this is the point that remains in MB's hands and allows him to spring anyone into this.
Point 6, only Liz would truly be like this. All the others would want to make a BIG THING out of it.

So, my conclusion is that it is probably Liz, but, MB has enough room to choose whomever he wants. Heck, he could choose anyone and justify it somehow, or, not even that.

To the best of my logic, I go with Liz. But I am completely OK that MB can put anyone there. Anyone. Even Allison. So, there it is.

Peace :D
But man, you forgot one important thing. Thomas has supersperm. You never know how will behave. Maybe woman can be pregnant even after blowjob. Probably even after seeing dried stain on sheet. :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
But man, you forgot one important thing. Thomas has supersperm. You never know how will behave. Maybe woman can be pregnant even after blowjob. Probably even after seeing dried stain on sheet. :KEK:
You are very Right:BootyTime:, Thas can open Squirt Motor with one gush of cock inside mouth, his magical hand can make girls Cum, the Amount of Cum he pushes inside Girls (Minnie for example) seems endless :KEK::KEK::KEK:, I would be not surprised if girls getting pregnant after sniffing his precum on the boxers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
This dude creampied everyone he slept with, but it seems he was backed up when he fucked Jamilla. That was the most nut I have seen him unleash on any of the others.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Mixed with Jamila's squirting, surprised they didn't go into hypovolemic shock from the fluid loss.
It's true because while the other girls are like water guns when they squirt with pleasure Jamila was an orgasmic squirt bomb, I wonder if Jamila's squirts could be used for a water slide? :unsure: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes