kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
danke for the the replys and it's not an addiction it's a mighty need this game was well into chapter 2 before i even started cuz i aint big on gilf i have now played through about 8 times or so because i enjoy it that much the humor, the awwwws and everything else it has just does the trick on what i consider an enjoyable story...... fuck it i'm going again....

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: txe320 and FatGiant

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Check out the SS page for this game. I am a backer but I can't access the newest post because I don't back at the highest tier. But I can still read the title (just like all of you - I checked to make sure first before I posted this) but it says that the upcoming 0.53 is the end of Part 3. Usually we end each part on something HUGE so I'm curious what it is.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakasan and txe320

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Check out the SS page for this game. I am a backer but I can't access the newest post because I don't back at the highest tier. But I can still read the title (just like all of you - I checked to make sure first before I posted this) but it says that the upcoming 0.53 is the end of Part 3. Usually we end each part on something HUGE so I'm curious what it is.
Just a little Correction we usually end each part near the 5GB file size ;) and on big things :)

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Just a little Correction we usually end each part near the 5GB file size ;)
Yeah that's true that file size is when Moon separates the parts but it just so happened to end during our time with Cat the first time and then Sophia the 2nd time. So to me those 2 things were huge. Could just be a coincidence I suppose.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
So, I have to guesses here;

1- If we don't have sex with Nana at the end of Part 3, and that we know that it would happen at mid-game, that mean it would probably happen something in Part 4 if I guess right.

2- For the huge thing, if it's isn't sex with Nana, I personally think it would be something with Aunt Amy, maybe not sex, but something that she will finally see that she also wants to be with MC and a big declaration or something. (Or a threesome with Liz. :ROFLMAO: )

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
So, I have to guesses here;

1- If we don't have sex with Nana at the end of Part 3, and that we know that it would happen at mid-game, that mean it would probably happen something in Part 4 if I guess right.

2- For the huge thing, if it's isn't sex with Nana, I personally think it would be something with Aunt Amy, maybe not sex, but something that she will finally see that she also wants to be with MC and a big declaration or something. (Or a threesome with Liz. :ROFLMAO: )
I think if anything happens with either of those characters ppl would be pretty ecstatic. I hope so but am not sure. Amy and Nana certainly seem to be the fan favorites from the comments I read here so ppl would be over the moon (sorry couldn't resist lol) if that happens.

Reactions: txe320
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes