txe320

Dec 4, 2023
While I'm still in the very small "Never with Nana" camp❶, I do feel like her time is almost here, so I won't be surprised if that is the bridge that binds part 3 and part 4.

Early on I was hoping Nana would be last to fall (despite HornyyPussy's prophesizing), but at this point something happening with Amy before Nana would feel cheap.

Nana has been being primed for pussy pounding from day one, and she's practically humming with subconscious (or just hidden) anticipation. Twice recently she's been about to cave in before regaining her "proper decorum" ... I can definitely see the third time being the charm.

Amelia, while starting to loosen up even on the infamous Paris visit, is still feeling both the effects of her childhood trauma and the recent reveal of her sister's dalliance with her favorite nephew. Even though the idea of her "little man" being available is probably less of a deterrent, the two factors combined still put her firmly in the "not ready" category -- at least that's how it seems to me.

Also:

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

#Sarcasm
Honestly, I'll be surprised if it's happened during the last update.

But since the hotel room with Nana and Amy, and also when she comes back and the MC kiss her on the lips and she's clearly into it, just blushing and being okay with it, I think the last update will have something to do with her. Maybe not sex right away, but something about the fact that she's ready to be with the MC. A lot of dialogue in the hotel room and same about the scene with the confession makes me thing that would happen sooner than later.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I'll be surprised if it's happened during the last update.

But since the hotel room with Nana and Amy, and also when she comes back and the MC kiss her on the lips and she's clearly into it, just blushing and being okay with it, I think the last update will have something to do with her. Maybe not sex right away, but something about the fact that she's ready to be with the MC. A lot of dialogue in the hotel room and same about the scene with the confession makes me thing that would happen sooner than later.
Okay, first break was Kat, second break was ... Sophie? Huh, forgot that*. Wonder what it was if you didn't choose to be intimate with her. (Also, HA! She did the helicopter before Reily!).

So yea, that does put a damper on my thought that it would definitely be one of the M7 finishing ... that said, both have ended with someone losing their V-card, and I think there are a couple of O'Reilly's that could fill that roll this time ...

*updated my version of the relationship guide

Reactions: CircaAD

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Guess who downloaded the update for .51 after seeing the date and thought it was the new update? (we're close to the release, so I thought someone leaked)

Man, I miss the Facepalm reaction, so you guys could throw some at me :KEK:
Well, sorry we can't give you facepalm reaction so, I'll give you this if you want;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Guess who downloaded the update for .51 after seeing the date and thought it was the new update? (we're close to the release, so I thought someone leaked)

Why? Do you think no one here makes even worse mistakes? I wish it was only you... Oh how I wish...

You see, I have 2 folders open, always. One with the Downloads folder, and one with the folder where I decompress the games to play. After I decompress, I delete the zip. I can't tell you how many times I've deleted the fucking decompressed folder, because my dumbass brain forgot to change the window... sometimes even 2 in a row... FUCK...

So, no. No facepalm for you. Go eat a cake. You earned it. Shoo...

Peace :D

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Why? Do you think no one here makes even worse mistakes? I wish it was only you... Oh how I wish...

You see, I have 2 folders open, always. One with the Downloads folder, and one with the folder where I decompress the games to play. After I decompress, I delete the zip. I can't tell you how many times I've deleted the fucking decompressed folder, because my dumbass brain forgot to change the window... sometimes even 2 in a row... FUCK...

Wow, that's really a dumb move there.

That I did many numbers of times too.....

:HideThePain:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I tend to be more anal ... the biggest mistake I've made is accidentally deleting a current game folder instead of an old game folder ...

... that's 'cause I keep all current compressed and recent game folders of all the games I decided to play. When I start running out of room, I start looking for a bigger hard drive.

You didn't think my issues with running out of things ends at reactions, did you?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I tend to be more anal ... the biggest mistake I've made is accidentally deleting a current game folder instead of an old game folder ...

... that's 'cause I keep all current compressed and recent game folders of all the games I decided to play. When I start running out of room, I start looking for a bigger hard drive.

You didn't think my issues with running out of things ends at reactions, did you?
8Tb external... full... Installed a 6 Tb internal... half done... going this way, I need another one before the summer. And to think I had at a time, 20Tb installed and decided to get rid of them... yeah... is it just me or are the games getting stupidly BIG. Just look at BG3, 160 Gb... of my precious SDD... Damn.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
8Tb external... full... Installed a 6 Tb internal... half done... going this way, I need another one before the summer. And to think I had at a time, 20Tb installed and decided to get rid of them... yeah... is it just me or are the games getting stupidly BIG. Just look at BG3, 160 Gb... of my precious SDD... Damn.

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
and here i sit on an old HD that still has room left but then again i don't have that many large games

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I try not to be caught up to the latest release (it's always nice to know I can visit Grandma's House if I need a pick-me-up), and just got to the night when a thunderstorm left them without electricity for a while (probably no further back than 0.47, if I had to guess).

6 of the 7 are in the kitchen with the MC. Asami is not. She's asleep, and told Shizuka that her stomach hurt. Feels a bit quick (their time) to be morning sickness, but I thought it was a potential data point to the debate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
This is more of a cliffhanger than a lie... so we'll find out soon enough, the main thing is to have patience
what is patience and how is patience and where?
still can be a lie in the update when it drops and the trolls come out during the drop

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

It's fine mistake happens, We are all GH lovers :ROFLMAO:

Well, sorry we can't give you facepalm reaction so, I'll give you this if you want;

Instead you gave him Shrek? :KEK:interesting

cat-heart-eyes-h2bm54a0d4f5viqg.gif Look what you did to me :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
That would be a beautiful moment, we must recognize that Thomas being able to have a harem is an advantage and because in the end he does not have to choose but rather he can stay with all the women of GH but if I had to choose only one my answer will always be Liz because she's the best girl on GH, right?:unsure: :love:
View attachment 3528475
Can't argue with much of that. Plus, she has the advantage of coming with a free accessory - her daughter.

Reactions: Janus_Apex
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes