FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
or it turns out it was a false positive and moon boxed us into a lie or something
What life and chemistry showed me is:

It's NEVER a false positive.

It can be a false Negative, because there's too little to affect the reagent. But, if it's there, then it's a baby. This of course if the test isn't corrupted, or badly made. That's why people are told to make 3 tests of different brands. But, in general, a Positive test, is real, and a Negative test needs further confirmation.

Peace :D

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What life and chemistry showed me is:

It's NEVER a false positive.

It can be a false Negative, because there's too little to affect the reagent. But, if it's there, then it's a baby. This of course if the test isn't corrupted, or badly made. That's why people are told to make 3 tests of different brands. But, in general, a Positive test, is real, and a Negative test needs further confirmation.

Although rare, it is possible to get a positive result on a home pregnancy test, even though you are not pregnant. This is called a false positive result. A false positive could happen when the pregnancy is lost shortly after the fertilized egg has attached to the lining of the uterus. I hope it helps :unsure: :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Although rare, it is possible to get a positive result on a home pregnancy test, even though you are not pregnant. This is called a false positive result. A false positive could happen when the pregnancy is lost shortly after the fertilized egg has attached to the lining of the uterus. I hope it helps :unsure: :)
Not a false positive. The hormone the test reacts to, ONLY exists when there's a pregnancy. However short, the body produced that hormone BECAUSE an egg was fertilized. No other options.

So, no, there is no false positives. None. If the embryo survives or not, is not the result of the test. The test measures IF an egg was fertilized. Period.

Other than test corruption or badly made, there are no other causes of test adulteration that can cause a false positive.

A false Negative, yes, it is quite possible before the 30 day mark.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Grandpa from the Heavens Dancing Happily and Very satisfied :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And txe320 is also Happy all Sorted out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y), After Grandpa Disappeared The House came for Nana's Side
I don't know why I was tagged in this post. Come on, we all know I'm pure like an angel.

Okay.... poor choice of words since Cath is also nicknamed Angel by the family and she's nothing like an angel:sneaky:.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know why I was tagged in this post. Come on, we all know I'm pure like an angel.

Okay.... poor choice of words since Cath is also nicknamed Angel by the family and she's nothing like an angel:sneaks:.

[SPOILERS] View attachment 3530864 [/SPOILERS]
Who would think that......? Wait!!, this image defines it best until you see Aunt Amy in a sexy pose and your inner demons come out, right? :unsure: :KEK: (y)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Okay.... poor choice of words since Cath is also nicknamed Angel by the family and she's nothing like an angel:sneaky:.

Congrats the R Truth for winning the tag straps at Wrasslemania. The man stopped aging like 15 yrs ago, its incredible.

ps- I react to all things wrasslin here. Im such a mark.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DinoLaze and txe320

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Grandma's House [v0.52] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [916 MB]
- - -

Mac [904 MB]
- - -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes