MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
No matter how stupid it may sound, for me personally it’s too early to have sex with Nana... Thomas still has a lot to figure out in order to get rid of his duties and find time alone with Nana... :HideThePain:

It’s unlikely that any of the other developers could keep up the slow burn over the course of three and a half years, MoonBox simply keeps the pace at a level, not allowing the situation to quickly become corrupted.

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
No matter how stupid it may sound, for me personally it’s too early to have sex with Nana... Thomas still has a lot to figure out in order to get rid of his duties and find time alone with Nana... :HideThePain:

It’s unlikely that any of the other developers could keep up the slow burn over the course of three and a half years, MoonBox simply keeps the pace at a level, not allowing the situation to quickly become corrupted.
I agree with you on this.

And if sex with Nana is not here, that's mean more and more content.

Imagine if sex with Nana is only on Part 5.

:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

But the downside of that is all the posts about: sex with Nana yet?

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017

I really hope it's part 4 for Nana. I think we've done enough with her to get her close enough to get there sometime in part 4. Amy I'm not sure about tbh. I know everyone is looking forward to that but I'm thinking part 5 for that one. Will be happy to be wrong though as I love both of them a lot.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
So, I have to guesses here;

1- If we don't have sex with Nana at the end of Part 3, and that we know that it would happen at mid-game, that mean it would probably happen something in Part 4 if I guess right.

2- For the huge thing, if it's isn't sex with Nana, I personally think it would be something with Aunt Amy, maybe not sex, but something that she will finally see that she also wants to be with MC and a big declaration or something. (Or a threesome with Liz. :ROFLMAO: )
That would be a beautiful moment, we must recognize that Thomas being able to have a harem is an advantage and because in the end he does not have to choose but rather he can stay with all the women of GH but if I had to choose only one my answer will always be Liz because she's the best girl on GH, right?:unsure: :love:
1712784415593.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

The whole logic is that, initially, if it had been “Sex with Nana”, many would have already started whining differently, and yes, we would have partially lost interest.. you can’t get rid of whining, no matter what the plot is, there will always be those who can’t wait see the debauchery...

I always like a slow burn but with a purpose, MoonBox is good in this regard! so much teasing, but these teases really look both sexy and romantic

• Red Heart
Reactions: txe320

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
It just dawned on me that if V0.53 is the end of Part three then we'll get the whole Horror Show with the saves allegedly not functioning again.:FacePalm:
View attachment 3528469
HP and FG this time it's your Job you two I'm out :censored:
Was it really that bad? Wasn't there for the part change but it can't have been more then ten to fifteen people complaining right? right? people can read the Op right?:oops:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: RDFozz and FatGiant

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I dont know why they link together in my brain, but whenever I hear or see that it reminds me of the mescaline trip in the Beavis and Butthead movie, and then it worms into my head and i'm absently headbanging to White Zombie for a few days.
Ohhhh I can totally see why! :LOL:

Now I wanna headbang to White Zombie too.

Reactions: El Pene Del Diablo

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Guess I'll wait until one of them comes and answers that question
Look, I went to the trouble of making the How-To that is in my signature for some reason.

Ten or fifteen? A day you mean? Yeah, sometimes more, for at least a month after each part. They read the OP? Well, there were so many times that the answer was on the post RIGHT ABOVE their own, and they still asked.

Do you see how annoying people are on every update about fucking Nana, right? Well, after each of the parts was like that with the saves, day in and day out for more than a month. Stupidity above stupidity above stupidity. Forget the movie Idiocracy, it's worse right now, way worse.

People don't only don't understand SIMPLE instructions, when given the answer, they don't READ it. At such a point we stopped answering. We let natural selection work it's magic. If they can't follow simple instructions, they truly don't belong here. I have no more patience for the proverbial "moron in a hurry" that types the question on the first page of the thread, without even thinking to go to the last page check if there are already solutions. All of them think that they are the ONLY one and that it is a conspiracy by the Dev to not allow them to play. All of them. Each and every one of these stupid assholes with no brain, KNOW that it is made on purpose against them. That no one else even play this game, only them.

No, I am not doing it again. I strongly advise you all to not do it also. Let them flounder and sink and drown. I'll make an update to the How-To and publish it. That's all. You can point to it if you feel like it, or don't, I advise you to NOT engage any further. You'll waste your time, and there's just another 10 while you typed that answer.

Again I say: Don't help people that can't follow SIMPLE instructions. They will NOT read or understand your answer and it will BE your problem. You'll despair and you'll feel horribly mad. Just let them be, pretend you didn't read them, they'll do the same if you answer, so it's only fair.

Peace :(

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Look, I went to the trouble of making the How-To that is in my signature for some reason.

Ten or fifteen? A day you mean? Yeah, sometimes more, for at least a month after each part. They read the OP? Well, there were so many times that the answer was on the post RIGHT ABOVE their own, and they still asked.

Do you see how annoying people are on every update about fucking Nana, right? Well, after each of the parts was like that with the saves, day in and day out for more than a month. Stupidity above stupidity above stupidity. Forget the movie Idiocracy, it's worse right now, way worse.

People don't only don't understand SIMPLE instructions, when given the answer, they don't READ it. At such a point we stopped answering. We let natural selection work it's magic. If they can't follow simple instructions, they truly don't belong here. I have no more patience for the proverbial "moron in a hurry" that types the question on the first page of the thread, without even thinking to go to the last page check if there are already solutions. All of them think that they are the ONLY one and that it is a conspiracy by the Dev to not allow them to play. All of them. Each and every one of these stupid assholes with no brain, KNOW that it is made on purpose against them. That no one else even play this game, only them.

No, I am not doing it again. I strongly advise you all to not do it also. Let them flounder and sink and drown. I'll make an update to the How-To and publish it. That's all. You can point to it if you feel like it, or don't, I advise you to NOT engage any further. You'll waste your time, and there's just another 10 while you typed that answer.

Again I say: Don't help people that can't follow SIMPLE instructions. They will NOT read or understand your answer and it will BE your problem. You'll despair and you'll feel horribly mad. Just let them be, pretend you didn't read them, they'll do the same if you answer, so it's only fair.

I think this gif needs a new version for this whole thing XXXXXL OOF SIZE:HideThePain::HideThePain:
big-oof-size.gif

Didn't expect it to be that bad:HideThePain:

Reactions: FatGiant

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
While I'm still in the very small "Never with Nana" camp❶, I do feel like her time is almost here, so I won't be surprised if that is the bridge that binds part 3 and part 4.

Early on I was hoping Nana would be last to fall (despite HornyyPussy's prophesizing), but at this point something happening with Amy before Nana would feel cheap.

Nana has been being primed for pussy pounding from day one, and she's practically humming with subconscious (or just hidden) anticipation. Twice recently she's been about to cave in before regaining her "proper decorum" ... I can definitely see the third time being the charm.

Amelia, while starting to loosen up even on the infamous Paris visit, is still feeling both the effects of her childhood trauma and the recent reveal of her sister's dalliance with her favorite nephew. Even though the idea of her "little man" being available is probably less of a deterrent, the two factors combined still put her firmly in the "not ready" category -- at least that's how it seems to me.

Also:

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

#Sarcasm

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

God it was so annoying.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes