MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
The godsend that is Sir Moon o/
GrandmasHouse-P3v0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks yilkin.

Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

Finally someone got it :ROFLMAO:
She's actually been in this before.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.53] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD
Thanks Daniele

Thanks, fixed

I'm pretty Sure all 7 Main Girls, which you see in the Banner on top btw, are gonna be pregnant without a choice. Anybody else is your Choice but those 7 are gonna be pregnant for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong any of the Usual Users :unsure:
oprah.gif

Okay, I don't remember the receptionist, so I don't know where to look (I kept looking and think I found another one), but I found the potential Flight attendant, so that's definitely a third. There's also someone at the airport when we arrive the first time, but that could just be one of the other three/four.

EDIT: Okay, we have a confirmed four different (almost) exact clones, possibly five, but the "fifth" could also be one of the other four. There's also another girl that's clearly the same body model, but with different clothes and hair, and pretty sure SHE shows up twice, but the other time is completely in blurry background, so I'm not counting that.
Nah number 5 is just some chick.

JOHN 1890

Jul 28, 2018
Hello,
Its been a while since I played this game "Has the MC finally fucked Allison/Grandma yet?"

Or is this another ' long-burn'

Thanks!

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Why would you think it's for the whole game when you said the "Part 3" yourself just before?

Also, think about it, we know since Part I that sex with nana will be the half-game and it didn't happen yet.
why would you not?

and she should never have sex long as amy gets sex first which she will before nana. after which nana doesn't need sex ever long as the others get sex

• Haha
Reactions: txe320

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there a way to edit the relationship? Jamila is Omar's mom, feels kind of weird the ipatch makes it seem like she's MC's mom.
Pretty sure this one would be the same without the patch ... it's an emotional relationship, not a physical one.
You would think that
View attachment 3581090
would be enough of an answer for them!!

oh well...

View attachment 3581094
It hasn't been for over a year, don't know why any of us would think now would be when it finally kicks in ...

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Take the contents of the update folder and paste it into the main game folder, replacing files when it asks you. Just make sure its the next version (don't skip any). If you're worried, make a copy of the game and paste the update there. Then test the game to see if you can continue. If you use any mods, get the updated versions and add them after you know the update worked.
Just remember that the rels.rpy script resets your relationships so you'll have to either modify it, remove it from the update (after checking that nothing's been added to it) or apply the patch again.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes