FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
On a more "serious" note, fairly certain MB is aware of the typo on the end card, he just doesn't give a crap ;)
Yeah... why bother, if when you hit it, you instantly go bach* BACK and save.

Peace :D

* This keyboard is pissing me off... H and K look exactly the same and since I'm mostly Mr.Magoo here... I edited the fucking H 4 times... grrrr

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah... why bother, if when you hit it, you instantly go bach* BACK and save.

Peace :D

* This keyboard is pissing me off... H and K look exactly the same and since I'm mostly Mr.Magoo here... I edited the fucking H 4 times... grrrr
Thats OK. Don't be ashamed of it. We just know you get drunk sometimes. But let me reassure you, I think most of us are the same ;)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So is MC ever gonna meet that sister of his that went missing or am I the only one that remembers that weirdly specific (and arguably only) plot point?

• Hey there
Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So is MC ever gonna meet that sister of his that went missing or am I the only one that remembers that weirdly specific (and arguably only) plot point?
Looks like someone wants drama and a cliffhanger :coffee: :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
stupid question, where do we put the saves ?
Find the Grandma's House folder, and throw them inside it, or as some people do, throw them into the game, although I’m sure the save doesn’t throw them into the game, Or there is a "save" folder inside game, put it there

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MalLiz

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
only if MC is necrophiliac but then again it is sofia his sister for some damn reason

people think jamila[sp?] update was long wait until Amy gets her update it'll be double the length of the game currently is and will end with her.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes