Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Love your visual novel, you might want to get your facts strait before you include any Bible related scripture

your statement from MC "didn't god tell some guy to stab his baby to prove a point to the devil"
is completely off base. Abraham the father, was asked to sacrifice his only son to God to see if he would be willing to do so, to prove his faith but then God provided the proper ram as a burnt offering. he was testing Abraham's faith never intending for him to kill his son. The devil had nothing to do with that situation. if you feel the need to include biblical references please at lest use them in proper context. Abraham is the father of Israel, and Islam, you don't want to lose your audience. Just some advice, and thankful this was the only occasion so far.
keep up the good work, enjoy it very much

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Love your visual novel, you might want to get your facts strait before you include any Bible related scripture

your statement from MC "didn't god tell some guy to stab his baby to prove a point to the devil"
is completely off base. Abraham the father, was asked to sacrifice his only son to God to see if he would be willing to do so, to prove his faith but then God provided the proper ram as a burnt offering. he was testing Abraham's faith never intending for him to kill his son. The devil had nothing to do with that situation. if you feel the need to include biblical references please at lest use them in proper context. Abraham is the father of Israel, and Islam, you don't want to lose your audience. Just some advice, and thankful this was the only occasion so far.
If he looses people because of biblical inaccuracies I'll be a monkey's uncle.........one fantasy novel to another......

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I confess...

I am way more versed in "The Silmarillion" than in all other religious texts.

I know, I know, it is my fault. I can't help it, I find Middle Earth simply irresistible.

Now, I don't think that scolding someone on the inaccuracies of their remembering of a rather unimportant detail on a fictional story, is that relevant. What seems to be relevant, is that you found the time, the will and the gumption to come here and tell us all that you are a brainwashed tool that thinks that the writings of some goat fuckers in the Bronze Age are somehow important enough to start a discussion about in 2024.

nobody.gif

Peace :(

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

I think you missed the point entirely. MC is sometimes lacking in brains and isn't overly religious. He's probably aware of the story on on a base level but probably was distracted by his female Sunday School teacher's attractiveness at the time, and wasn't paying full attention. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
I now can't stop thinking about the MC misremembering bible quotes in his head while railing his Aunt, Cousin, Mom, Grandma, random strangers, etc. Though incest is canon according to the bible so it's probably ok. :devilish::devilish::devilish: With Sister Maria in this update MB should put something in there about the MC quoting it wrong to her and her scolding him or maybe giving him "special" lessons to educate him.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I think you missed the point entirely. MC is sometimes lacking in brains and isn't overly religious. He's probably aware of the story on on a base level but probably was distracted by his female Sunday School teacher's attractiveness at the time, and wasn't paying full attention. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I now can't stop thinking about the MC misremembering bible quotes in his head while railing his Aunt, Cousin, Mom, Grandma, random strangers, etc. Though incest is canon according to the bible so it's probably ok. :devilish::devilish::devilish: With Sister Maria in this update MB should put something in there about the MC quoting it wrong to her and her scolding him or maybe giving him "special" lessons to educate him.
Maybe in the GH Universe the Religions arent the same as in our Universe?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The idea that THIS MC could have been well versed in bible studies doesn't really fit any other part of his personality. It would make the LEAST sense if he DID properly quote the bible.
The only thing I know is that a certain religious young lady in the story will discover that she's missing out on the pleasures of the flesh. She might end up becoming way too hooked on it (and she's going to end up pregnant in the future like many others ladies before her in the story, if that happens). :giggle::whistle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The only thing I know is that a certain religious young lady in the story will discover that she's missing out on the pleasures of the flesh. She might end up becoming way too hooked on it (and she's going to end up pregnant in the future like many others ladies before her in the story, if that happens). :giggle::whistle:
Under His Eye.

Peace :D

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
The idea that THIS MC could have been well versed in bible studies doesn't really fit any other part of his personality. It would make the LEAST sense if he DID properly quote the bible.
It's not outside the realm of possibility though. He was raised by Nana who it seems is big into charity and giving a helping hand to everyone, so her taking him to church on Sunday's could be a thing. Though I don't know if it's ever said if that started after she met Mama Mabel. If it happened after that then it would make more sense if he's not since you had to be introduced to Mabel, which means that they became friends after MC left for college.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes