ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
people think jamila[sp?] update was long wait until Amy gets her update it'll be double the length of the game currently is and will end with her.
I have a feeling it might happen sooner rather than later.

Would be really hard to meet a pile of ashes now.
As far as I can remember, she was the only one whose body wasn't found, so she's not technically been confirmed dead.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My favourite thing about Schrodingers dead sister, is that generally there are two sides to this; those who trust Moon whenever they say something, and those who don't trust Moon at all.

Moon is said to have said she's dead, but no body was ever found or shown.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I have a feeling it might happen sooner rather than later.

As far as I can remember, she was the only one whose body wasn't found, so she's not technically been confirmed dead.
The body was found but it was so burn that they couldn't identify her, but she was on her mom's laps (or something like that).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The body was found but it was so burn that they couldn't identify her, but she was on her mom's laps (or something like that).
There was a corpse found.

While you are all so keen on Melissa to be dead, I don't know why, I am 100% keen on her being alive, so that she may eventually be reunited with her family. A loving brother, a new half-sister, a cousin, 2 aunties and a grandma. Plus all the nieces and nephews her brother is making. Not to even mention the Legion of Sisters-in-Law that would LOVE to meet her.

So, while all of you are setting her as dead, I PREFER to dream that she's alive for the sheer possibility of a MASSIVE feel good ending.

To me, unequivocally:

#SaveMelissa

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

While you are all so keen on Melissa to be dead, I don't know why, I am 100% keen on her being alive, so that she may eventually be reunited with her family. A loving brother, a new half-sister, a cousin, 2 aunties and a grandma. Plus all the nieces and nephews her brother is making. Not to even mention the Legion of Sisters-in-Law that would LOVE to meet her.

So, while all of you are setting her as dead, I PREFER to dream that she's alive for the sheer possibility of a MASSIVE feel good ending.

To me, unequivocally:

#SaveMelissa
I respect your dedication but we must first deal with the present problem of another character who is currently living in immediate and constant fear...

For the love of all that as good, let us please offer our prayers to the soul we all know needs it...

#SAVEMOLLY

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024

To me, unequivocally:

#SaveMelissa
Hell to the yes! Totally agreed, even if only because that'll mean even more incestuous lovin' for MC. :LOL:

-Mal

Sep 13, 2021
Pretty much everyone is going to get a rimming eventually. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a serious ass man. :p

Sophia's mom is complicated. She believes no man is worthy of her pussy so she went with IVF. She's a virgin. MC is gonna have to break down her walls, mosly by fucking her mom and/or daugher.
Something I found interesting is how many of the women go "oh! what are you doing! don't lick there!"..... before coming around to "keep going, that feels great!!"

And how the MC surprises them with the rimming, and gets them to try something new...

Contrasted with the MC being very much "exit only" with his own butthole...

So, would it not be fair play for one of the women to surprise the MC with rimming on him and continue despite his protestations... before asking if he likes it or not?

Could be a nice moment of character growth where the MC gets to expand their horizons / experience new forms of pleasure? :)

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes