randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Another great update, this time it was really harder to choose a favourite moment they were all great, but I'll be honest Shizuka and then Cat and Sophia really melted my heart they are too cute for words!
Thank you so much as always MoonBox!:giggle: :love:
For me, nothing will ever top Nana's date night. Simply beautiful.
I get you. And there's lots of memorable moments... But, IF I had to elect one, it would be Paveena's wedding and all the interactions with Priya and Paveena there.
And I really think Moon will top that.
Amateurs the best moment in the game is Molly being scared of a fucking ant

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Can't wait for the MC to go on another date with Svetlana and give her some loving. But he also needs to be with Veena and cuck Jerome and Natalia's husband. But overall his Aunt's, Jamila and Nana take top priority on the super sperm front.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Can't wait for the MC to go on another date with Svetlana and give her some loving. But he also needs to be with Veena and cuck Jerome and Natalia's husband. But overall his Aunt's, Jamila and Nana take top priority on the super sperm front.
Ahaha The Candy Shop right there.

Dec 20, 2020
I saw a number of posts yesterday lamenting the cliffhanger.

That wasn't a cliffhanger. It would have been a cliffhanger, if MC was taking turns with Cat and Sophia, shouts "I'm cumming!", and they end the chapter keeping which girl he was inside at the moment hidden. I like how they all fell asleep for the end of the chapter. It was sweet, and leaves a good opportunity for him to wake in the middle of the night, and partake of any of the 3 women in the house at the beginning of the next chapter. I'm still hoping for Aunt Liz to be his first for getting family in the family way. I can see my own story for it already. MC wakes needing to pee. He slips out of bed not waking the girls, and heads to the bathroom. He returns to the bed to find Cat and Sophia cuddled up together, and refusing to part so he can't get back in with them. The only other place for him to go is Aunt Liz's room. Sleep sex is supposed to be a thing in this game, so why not have Liz take advantage of him while they're both asleep, and she's dreaming of him. They could wake with him still inside of her, have the initial freak out, and then think maybe it wouldn't be so bad. From there, they could really go at it, and bring baby number 3 into the game.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
It seems MoonBox took great care to not have him be related to anybody else. I mean, why make him unrelated to the deceased family even… :oops: Perhaps there's more to it? :illuminati:

*sigh* This right there is the problem they faced the first time around: people not taking their time to (properly) read their post. They're talking about the censored version, so no, those aren't the relationships they're looking for.
My bad, you are correct I didn't (properly) read the question he was asking again. I thought it had already been cleared up by MoonBox previously so was just trying to help out.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay that was 100% not a terrible place to end the update, it's an amazing place to begin the next one.
Favourite scene was Nana and Amy in bed with the MC in the morning. Dancing with Svetlana was a close second.
Update wasn't as funny as the last couple but it was hella wholesome. Really looking forward to the next one now though

• Red Heart

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
For me, nothing will ever top Nana's date night. Simply beautiful.
Nana is simply on another level, I was crying at that moment I'm not joking, and that is without a doubt the best scene of the game for me too.
But talking about the last update only, those were the cutest scenes imho, Shizuka, Cat and Sophia literally melt my heart.:giggle:

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes