WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
First time played and really enjoyed it, so thanks MoonBox for a great game :)
Question? at the beginning of the game it says the mc's parents were found dead but they couldn't clarify if it was the mc's sister in the mother's arms? Did i misread this at the beginning? Or is there a chance she was not on the flight at all or she somehow survived?
Nah, you got that right. There is a slight chance that she is still alive. We will see sometime in the future, i guess.

as much as we want to fuck mommy and sis they wont be on the game
randomguy6516265165 Uh, was that already discussed? I didn't know. :unsure:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
First time played and really enjoyed it, so thanks MoonBox for a great game :)
Question? at the beginning of the game it says the mc's parents were found dead but they couldn't clarify if it was the mc's sister in the mother's arms? Did i misread this at the beginning? Or is there a chance she was not on the flight at all or she somehow survived?
The door has been left open for the younger sister to show up, but it's a long shot. Still, we can hope.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
You should of creampied her, she would of came back to you. Always when in doubt, creampie em!
Oh 100% agree, I never pull out! I was just channeling my inner MC with a lame joke when Tanya reveals it could only be immaculate conception, since he was her first and last.

Gotta say, when looking over the screenshots I didn't think I'd be into her, but damn if moonbox didn't make the whole pregnancy angle so damn sweet and I may have discovered a new kink about myself. Really, all the girls are pretty well done, I'm personally most looking forward to seeing what happens when MC sneaks over to Mila at night...

Lonestarman

Feb 20, 2018
Hey MoonBox, I just want to say that I'm Enjoying it so far man, keep up the good work.

P.S: Your VN hits about 80% of my kinks and attractions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Between dick slapping minnie in the face and her looking like she enjoyed it and mama mabel getting the mc worked up hopefully we get with them sooner than later
I bet she is getting off by calculating the mass and speed of the mc's dick when it hit her also she now knows what its coming to her grandaughter too I also want more wholesome stuff with mama Mabel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Vleder
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes