quocanhk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 1453654

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

Thread Updated: 2022-05-16
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: MoonBox - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA -
Mac: MEGA -
Android: MEGA -
PC Update Patch Only: MEGA -
Mac Update Patch Only: MEGA -
Other: Compressed* - Android Compressed* - Android(Modded)*

Patches:
Extras(V0.07): SPANISH(V0.08)* -
ITALIAN(V0.08)* - GERMAN* - TURKISH* - Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD* - WALKTHROUGH - CHARACTER CHART

honeybadger6969 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
The official version is censored for patreon. No one is related to anyone in that.
In the unofficial version, which I have nothing to do with, they're grandma/grandson. Liz and Amy are MCs aunts. Cat is Liz' daughter/MCs cousin.

Jada/Aaliyah are mom/daughter
Ophelia/Annabelle/Sophia are grandma/mom/daughter
Riona and Fiona/Ellie/Ella are mom/daughter/daughter/daughter
Etc...

It ain't Santa I'm interested in :sneaky:

You had to scroll past a big yellow warning to get to the download links.
Blame your parents and/or school system, not me.

There can never be enough Shizuka :love:

And there in lies my frustration. If the MC was not "related" to anyone in the censored version there would be no incest and therefore no need for any "uncensored" patch. You could have made the game uncensored from the start. Just my two cents. I also understand that it was said somewhere that you specifically did the game that way, expecting a patch. Incest should not be the end all be all of these games. I still enjoy the game, but to me its the little details that make a difference and the entire reason I tried to do the edited script I was so chastised over.

Thanks for setting things straight. I look forward to seeing how the game progresses. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
shizuka and the others masseurs are japanese right?
Yeah.

I have two words for you, pal:
1. Starts with 'F'.
2. Starts with 'R'.

If you can't figure it out, well, it only proves everyone's point about you.
I can't figure it out :ROFLMAO:

Sweet, someone got it :love:

I know nana is for later in the game but we will have to wait to fuck the aunts or they will come soon?
Liz will be pretty fast, Amy not so much.

Was good redemption path , poor mc
Ain't over yet.

Those assholes still gotta deal with

And there in lies my frustration. If the MC was not "related" to anyone in the censored version there would be no incest and therefore no need for any "uncensored" patch. You could have made the game uncensored from the start. Just my two cents. I also understand that it was said somewhere that you specifically did the game that way, expecting a patch. Incest should not be the end all be all of these games. I still enjoy the game, but to me its the little details that make a difference and the entire reason I tried to do the edited script I was so chastised over.

Thanks for setting things straight. I look forward to seeing how the game progresses. Keep up the great work.
Not really.
Incest isn't allowed on patreon and subscribestar isn't popular enough to fill the void.
This game costs me about 300-500USD a month. That's just assets, there's still hardware, electricity, alcohol, etc.
There's no way I'd be able to afford that on my own. So it's either the censored bullshit or nothing.

It sucks, but it is what it is.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah.

I can't figure it out :ROFLMAO:

Sweet, someone got it :love:

Liz will be pretty fast, Amy not so much.

Ain't over yet.

Those assholes still gotta deal with

Not really.
Incest isn't allowed on patreon and subscribestar isn't popular enough to fill the void.
This game costs me about 300-500USD a month. That's just assets, there's still hardware, electricity, alcohol, etc.
There's no way I'd be able to afford that on my own. So it's either the censored bullshit or nothing.

It sucks, but it is what it is.
But you yourself just said that the MC is NOT related to anyone in the original version. In other words.... NO INCEST.
Sigh.... Thanks for you time. I will not worry you further.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
But you yourself just said that the MC is NOT related to anyone in the original version. In other words.... NO INCEST.
No worries.
The original version had incest but then I opened a patreon so I had to censor it. The censored version is the official version, not the original version.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You just described literally every single incest game that's still on Patreon. The official version of almost anything on Patreon has no incest but the intended version has incest. Some games the basic logic and sentence structure occasionally breaks down without the incest patch. My favourite example, in My New Family there's a little part where Sandra tells the MC she wants him to fuck their daughters in the future, if you don't have the patch installed then their future children's title changes halfway through her statement from children to wards. If there's an incest patch for a game it's safe to assume that it's intended for you to use it even if it is technically unofficial.
For what it's worth, even though I'd never use it, I think your patch did a good thing. Not everyone likes incest and who knows, maybe fixing the landlady tenant room mate nonsense would make the game appealing to people who wouldn't want to use an incest patch. I don't think there's anything wrong with fixing the language so it actually makes sense without incest even if you did misunderstand the relations.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
"You fucking suck man." I don't know why but that made me burst out laughing harder than anything else so far LOL! I'm one of those who is always curious to try out all options before moving forward with the one I was planning anyways.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played and really enjoyed it, so thanks MoonBox for a great game :)
Question? at the beginning of the game it says the mc's parents were found dead but they couldn't clarify if it was the mc's sister in the mother's arms? Did i misread this at the beginning? Or is there a chance she was not on the flight at all or she somehow survived?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
First time played and really enjoyed it, so thanks MoonBox for a great game :)
Question? at the beginning of the game it says the mc's parents were found dead but they couldn't clarify if it was the mc's sister in the mother's arms? Did i misread this at the beginning? Or is there a chance she was not on the flight at all or she somehow survived?
as much as we want to fuck mommy and sis they wont be on the game

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes