LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just wondering if it's just me that thinks the best scene sofar was when his aunty was still slightly sleepy and drunk when he wakes her up and whacks him in the ball's?.

Reactions: MoonBox

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
I don't know why but i feel like the MC's sister might show up later on in the game, if not her existence in general is a bit strange and the fact her body was never found, just a hunch.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
I don't know why but i feel like the MC's sister might show up later on in the game, if not her existence in general is a bit strange and the fact her body was never found, just a hunch.
Yep, it felt like it was set up in the beginning.
But I hope it won't be the case. It'll be really hard to get right (not cheap/cringy whatever), I feel like it would be weird and out of place.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I feel like the bit about her body not being found was less to foreshadow her return and more to help put us in the MC's shoes a bit. Pretty well all of us, people materially disconnected from the MC are having these big discussions and making up all these reasons and scenarios where she may be alive. Now if we are all doing that then imagine how it was for the MC, who was pretty young at the time, having just lost his parents and his sister without the closure of finding his sister's body. He's going through all these same analyses and coming to all of these same conclusions we are, although the feelings associated were probably about a million times worse for him.
I think it's just a bit of clever storytelling that put us in the MC's shoes and made us really empathize with his position a little deeper.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I feel like the bit about her body not being found was less to foreshadow her return and more to help put us in the MC's shoes a bit. Pretty well all of us, people materially disconnected from the MC are having these big discussions and making up all these reasons and scenarios where she may be alive. Now if we are all doing that then imagine how it was for the MC, who was pretty young at the time, having just lost his parents and his sister without the closure of finding his sister's body. He's going through all these same analyses and coming to all of these same conclusions we are, although the feelings associated were probably about a million times worse for him.
I think it's just a bit of clever storytelling that put us in the MC's shoes and made us really empathize with his position a little deeper.
You're severely over-estimating my writing abilities :ROFLMAO:

Dec 20, 2020
You know we want her alive.....and to be Tanya or Isabella?
I've been thinking that Tanya looks a lot like Nana. You can see in Amy and Liz that they look like their mother enough to be related, and you can see it in Tanya, too. I was ready to shoot this down because they've talked about Tanya's parents. From there you just assume birth parents. No adoption has been mentioned, no amnesia... but that doesn't mean they couldn't be added to the story later. Has Tanya's age ever been mentioned? I don't think it has, but I've assumed she's the same age as MC, which would mean she is not Melissa. I'm looking at the character chart, with pics of Tanya and Melissa. Tanya does look like a grown up Melissa. That could also be coincidence, and the reason why MC is attracted to her. She reminds him of his little sister.

I couldn't remember Isabella, so I looked at her pic too. No, just flat out no for her being Melissa. You can look at a picture of a person as a child, and know it's them. She's not Melissa. Way too different. Yes, blond hair can turn brown, it happened to me; her face could be rebuilt and drastically changed from surgery after the crash, but you would still see hints of what the face used to be. Then there are Isabella's amber eyes. Melissa's are blue, as are Tanya's, which I had to go back into the game to check. You can't change eyes. Isabella is not Melissa.

This doesn't mean Tanya is Melissa either, just a possibility. If you really want to keep her in the family, she could be descended from Nana's cousin, which could account for the facial similarity as well. That's the fun part about fiction. It can be anything you want, as long as you don't betray your own story line. There is plenty of wiggle room for Tanya to be Melissa, but she could be anything else as well. A distant cousin, or just a girl from college.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
At first glance this game didn't catch my attention, but i was complete wrong, this game is really really good, have an amazing humor, really good scenes, amazing renders, if i can say anything bad is that i wish that the mc sister is not dead since nobody found her body (also i really wish his mom was alive too, but there is no way since they found her body). The dev have an amazing writing skills that i can count on my hand people here that have this ability, this game really deserve more recognition.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You know we want her alive.....and to be Tanya or Isabella?
I've been thinking that Tanya looks a lot like Nana. You can see in Amy and Liz that they look like their mother enough to be related, and you can see it in Tanya, too. I was ready to shoot this down because they've talked about Tanya's parents. From there you just assume birth parents. No adoption has been mentioned, no amnesia... but that doesn't mean they couldn't be added to the story later. Has Tanya's age ever been mentioned? I don't think it has, but I've assumed she's the same age as MC, which would mean she is not Melissa. I'm looking at the character chart, with pics of Tanya and Melissa. Tanya does look like a grown up Melissa. That could also be coincidence, and the reason why MC is attracted to her. She reminds him of his little sister.

I couldn't remember Isabella, so I looked at her pic too. No, just flat out no for her being Melissa. You can look at a picture of a person as a child, and know it's them. She's not Melissa. Way too different. Yes, blond hair can turn brown, it happened to me; her face could be rebuilt and drastically changed from surgery after the crash, but you would still see hints of what the face used to be. Then there are Isabella's amber eyes. Melissa's are blue, as are Tanya's, which I had to go back into the game to check. You can't change eyes. Isabella is not Melissa.

This doesn't mean Tanya is Melissa either, just a possibility. If you really want to keep her in the family, she could be descended from Nana's cousin, which could account for the facial similarity as well. That's the fun part about fiction. It can be anything you want, as long as you don't betray your own story line. There is plenty of wiggle room for Tanya to be Melissa, but she could be anything else as well. A distant cousin, or just a girl from college.
da fuc r u guys smoking? wall insulation?

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and MoonBox

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Jesus fuck. What tf is wrong with those guys? "Let's make everyone related and make loopholes about a dead mom and dead sister, so we can fuck them." Weirdos. Next they'll want Molly to be our 'other cousin' and that's just a no.
Gotta fuck 'em all! To be fair its a game where it asks you if you wanna fuck practically anyone you meet even if its only someone you happen to see on tv at the time lol, its high up there in regards to wish fulfilment so don't be too surprised if some are taking a premise where no one is off the table so far to get even more seated at said table lol. Still a body not being found is a common trope for an eventual glorious living return on practically every medium its been used on (ie almost all of them lol) so not surprised people are fully expecting the sister who was written as an innocent so there is sympathy and desire for a happier ending for her in game mostly on feel good vibes.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes