Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can't wait to destroy minnie or at least slap her around with the mc's dick again not that i think she would mind getting man handled seeing how turned on she was and lets not forget about kat and her little friend......mmmmmm.......and getting a chance with the dommy mommy officer or getting all romantic with Priya and/or her sister.... honestly so many wonderful ladies to romance or just screw with reckless abandon and if we're lucky both

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: darlic and MoonBox

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Am I missing something about the sister wasn't the 3 body's found the sister clutching the mom?
That's what I remember but her body couldn't be identified but the mom and dad could be.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Am I missing something about the sister wasn't the 3 body's found the sister clutching the mom?
That's what I remember but her body couldn't be identified but the mom and dad could be.
Yes, that is correct.
But you know, peoples imagination...Mommy could have hugged another female stranger during their death.

Reactions: chefaking

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yes, that is correct.
But you know, peoples imagination...Mommy could have hugged another female stranger during their death.
Or she wasn't hugging anyone because plane crashes are violent messes, and he was told a story to make him feel better and cope?

It doesn't take much imagination to see this door was left open on purpose as it is a basic tenet of storytelling. It's a basic example of Chekhov's Gun. A missing/unidentified body means the storyteller is leaving the *possibility* of the character's survival open. It's story craft 101.

He wasn't there, all he knows 100% is that his mother and father are dead, and his sister's body wasn't identified. Anything beyond that is speculation or stories he was told by other people. If the plane crash was fiery then it is even more likely that it was a random person's body because bodies in fires bodies often meld (for lack of a better term) together and become hard to identify, there need not be any "clutching or hugging" involved and again, rescue works don't keep track of that kind of stuff when they are pulling bodies out of disasters and are just trying to save/identify people. It's likely that Nana told him that story, "Oh honey, yes they died, but she died in mommy's arms, they were all together..." When in reality they were probably bloody messes hardly near one another by the time of body recovery and the sister's body was missing.

Is it likely the sister is alive? Probably not.

Is it possible? Of course it is.

Watch any romantic soap opera tv show or Spanish telenovela and you can see these story lines play out all the time with even less reasonable possibilities foreshadowing the return than a missing body.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
The sister debate in a .
While true, it's better then some bullshit that's been flying around here. Like OMFG I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY GAME AND USE DOWNLOAD SERVERS AND WHY CAN'T WE SEX GRANDMA, etc...

This been a very civil talk. :p

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
I want to start Svetlana route but i can't find how am I missing something? or the problem in the walkthough mode?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I want to start Svetlana route but i can't find how am I missing something? or the problem in the walkthough mode?
Svetlana doesn't have a lot of content yet: So far all she has is dancing lessons or meeting her at a gymnastics event, those are where you start the route, and they are one or the other. If you took the lessons, you won't meet her at the gymnastic event at all. And then you take her dancing after meeting her at a park in the most recent update if you are already on her route.

Edit: if you didn't get those events with her but are using the WTMod then you may need to restart and skip back to where you are, or try a fresh download of the game?

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
You have to tell Priya you were serious about taking her to the wedding. I'm pretty sure that's where it starts and the reason we decide to learn to dance.
Nah you don't have to be on the Priya route. If you don't meet her during the dance lessons, you'll meet her in gymnastics class.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes