Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
To anyone who believes or hopes that the MC's sister will reappear as some familiar face.
Do you really think that neither the MC nor his sister wouldn't recognize each other after only 6 years?
It's quite unlikely, Mel was no longer a baby who "grows out" of his appearance.

And those who paid attention to the story know that Tanya doesn't work as Mel.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Gotta fuck 'em all! To be fair its a game where it asks you if you wanna fuck practically anyone you meet even if its only someone you happen to see on tv at the time lol, its high up there in regards to wish fulfilment so don't be too surprised if some are taking a premise where no one is off the table so far to get even more seated at said table lol. Still a body not being found is a common trope for an eventual glorious living return on practically every medium its been used on (ie almost all of them lol) so not surprised people are fully expecting the sister who was written as an innocent so there is sympathy and desire for a happier ending for her in game mostly on feel good vibes.
Expecting. Ahaha MoonBox has stated a few times that the sister is dead. There was even an ongoing joke for a bit about necrophilia. lol So, unless he changes his mind, it's not happening. Do I want the sister to make a comeback? Hell yes. But, I don't expect it and don't prattle on about it, since Moonbox has stated she's dead.

I just think it's funny, because at some point, everyone will probably get heartbroken over it and cry. Then I'll be all:

giphy.gif

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Jesus fuck. What tf is wrong with those guys? "Let's make everyone related and make loopholes about a dead mom and dead sister, so we can fuck them." Weirdos. Next they'll want Molly to be our 'other cousin' and that's just a no.
As much as I would like to fuck mom and sis we already have enough girls in this game for the time being the nun is getting some action now it seems and there is that nana friend that only appeared for a couple of scenes I think moon should focus of the girls that have been added already and then add more girls on the future

Dec 20, 2020
To anyone who believes or hopes that the MC's sister will reappear as some familiar face.
Do you really think that neither the MC nor his sister wouldn't recognize each other after only 6 years?
It's quite unlikely, Mel was no longer a baby who "grows out" of his appearance.

And those who paid attention to the story know that Tanya doesn't work as Mel.
Despite all of that stuff I wrote, I'm in the 'just a girl from college' camp. When I was young, I had pretensions of being a writer. Sometimes my imagination gets away from me. I think what I point out is valid though, if that path were to be followed.

Reactions: MoonBox

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As much as I would like to fuck mom and sis we already have enough girls in this game for the time being the nun is getting some action now it seems and there is that nana friend that only appeared for a couple of scenes I think moon should focus of the girls that have been added already and then add more girls on the future
Or, I could just be talkin out my ass and MoonBox will bring her back. Ahahaha

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Despite all of that stuff I wrote, I'm in the 'just a girl from college' camp. When I was young, I had pretensions of being a writer. Sometimes my imagination gets away from me. I think what I point out is valid though, if that path were to be followed.
Melissa's are blue, as are Tanya's, which I had to go back into the game to check. You can't change eyes. Isabella is not Melissa.
Tanya's current eye colour is a retcon. Her original eye colour doesn't match up with the sister's.
https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-08-bugfix-moonbox.94140/page-62#post-7030162

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A good update, I wish we had some time with Shizuka, she is so sweet, why always end at the worst possible spot, just as I thought Kat and Sophie fun, end of update.

You know I was late playing the update, was in the middle of another game, and now after playing this update I do not know if I should be excited or deeply disturbed by it.

For a week now, trying to amuse me I kept thinking, we need a scene where we take Molly for a walk and we do not see where she goes off to, then in a future update we go to take Molly for a walk but she doesn't come when called, we go find her in her hiding spot where she is giving birth to pups, and we respond by saying.

GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY.

Well, the first half has happened, so excited, or disturbed I found out MoonBox has clearly worked for the CIA in the past.

Norm.png

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Had to skip playing latest update despite downloading it due to some technical problems. Hope it will feel like a bonus when playing next update.

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
Why is there a bunch of people expecting/hoping the mother and the sister of the MC miraculously come back from the dead? It is written in the beginning of the game that the mother and father died in the crash and their bodies were identified, and despite the body of the sister could not be properly identified because of the decay of 1 year she was between the bodies of the parents being hugged by the mother, like the MC say's "it leaves little room for doubt". It says something different in your games ? I'm no writer but I can't think of any way of either the mother nor the sister surviving without a literal miracle or magic stuff happening.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Why is there a bunch of people expecting/hoping the mother and the sister of the MC miraculously come back from the dead? It is written in the beginning of the game that the mother and father died in the crash and their bodies were identified, and despite the body of the sister could not be properly identified because of the decay of 1 year she was between the bodies of the parents being hugged by the mother, like the MC say's "it leaves little room for doubt". It says something different in your games ? I'm no writer but I can't think of any way of either the mother nor the sister surviving without a literal miracle or magic stuff happening.
Sister body wasn't identified because of decay it wasn't identified because it wasn't found... thats why some people are joking saying she'll come back. and I just took it to joke around with lol but i do know sharks eat and a small child is completely wash away not compared to adult body. but there was no decay for little sister just not found

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
Sister body wasn't identified because of decay it wasn't identified because it wasn't found... thats why some people are joking saying she'll come back. and I just took it to joke around with lol but i do know sharks eat and a small child is completely wash away not compared to adult body. but there was no decay for little sister just not found
Screenshot_2022-05-24-23-24-08-468_com.koga3.grandmashouse.jpg

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
yea but nothing about decay. dead or alive it doesn't matter dev said no she aint coming we know that we had fun with it dev did too.
but dont add dialog like that it just states she wasnt found thats all nothing extra

better yet let dev say what happen. he knows im not going to be picky about semantics

undefined - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2022
Maybe they're starving for story depth that just isn't going to happen?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Nah. They're starving for 'Mommy' and 'sister' poontang.
LIES, I actually accepted the Father/Mother are dead. There could or could not be a chance of our Sister being alive. Hell even if we never get busy with her(If she is alive & found). I just want my family back together is all.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
LIES! You want your family back so you can play 'Pokemon'.

View attachment 1831094
I will fully and happily admit that I would like the sister to be alive to join the harem.

But I agree with JJDrakken that I haven't seen more than maybe one person ever bring up the mom being alive. It is 100% confirmed that she is dead and gone.

The door has been left open for the sister though. And it wouldn't be hard to bring her back. It's a common plot of soap operas and other stories too. No body confirmed means the door is open for them to come back or not. MoonBox , as far as I've seen, has always been rather coy about it. Giving winky faces and thinking face to posts about the sister. I think MoonBox enjoys the speculation and also teasing the fans a bit either way. But even a subpar storyteller could easily bring the little sister back.

Her having survived but lost her memory being the quickest and easiest. But there are more creative ways too.

You could point to the MC saying that his mother had her arms wrapped around a body, so who else would it be but the little sister, but how does he know that? He wasn't there, he didn't see the bodies. He was likely told that by someone else, who also probably didn't actually see the body. He doesn't know that she was sitting between them. She could have been by the window or in an aisle seat. She could have gone to the bathroom before the crash and someone else could have ended up "in the mother's arms" as they were tossed around the cabin of a crashing airplane. That is if anyone was "in his mother's arms" at all and he wasn't just told that to help him cope and move on. We also don't know the specifics of the crash if I'm not mistaken. Do we know if it was over water or land? Was it a fiery crash or did the plane crash relatively intact but everyone still died? Rescue/emergency crews wouldn't be keeping track of if one body was holding another one lovingly, they would be pulling bodies out and trying to identify them. Any story the MC was told is just that, a story. No one can know if the little sister (or anyone or anything) was really cradled in the mother's arms.

Of course, I am ready to accept that my hope is slim, that the sister is likely not coming back. But there is nothing in the story that prevents it from being possible. It all hinges on what MoonBox wants to do.

I also still hold to my belief that if the sister is alive with memory loss, and we have met her, then she is Polly. Dyed purple hair (hiding her natural blond), she is the correct age, has the correct eye color, and is one of the few characters that the MC didn't instantly win over.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes