randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I would mind if nana sex comes after nailing both aunts and with nana hearing them out she is the one who propose to the MC catching him by surprise after all she already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MoonBox

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I think that Nana is an enabler for the MC's sex life. So far she is responsible for introducing him to one of the ladies that he has had sex with (real estate agent ) gave him the address to the massage parlor where he had sex, introduced him to Mama Mabel and her other friend as well as Priya who he's trying to get with as well as banging her sister. Yep Nana is definitely an enabler

Reactions: CircaAD

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Everyone else seems to be trying to write the story for Moonbox, which is stupid, so I thought I'd suggest a "Sopranos type" ending, i.e. something out of left field that nobody would expect.
Classic and simple story-telling is always the best. Get too clever and you end up pissing your base off and end up with go-away-heat. Just sayin.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
ok now Im doing a playthru again and just hit a WTH moment... umm Moon how old is Priya? Nana just said she delivered us...Her sister is 30...so was guessing no more than 5 years older...but with that knowledge shes got to be much more. Unless shes like Doogie Howser....lol
Priya is mid to late 40s, Paveena is mid-30s but she rounds down to 30.

I should probably say this from behind a riot shield BUT......I really don't care for nana content
Booo! Get out!
Kidding, though you'll have to suffer through the Nana content since it's not optional.

Everyone else seems to be trying to write the story for Moonbox, which is stupid, so I thought I'd suggest a "Sopranos type" ending, i.e. something out of left field that nobody would expect.
Nana was mom all along and they both have partial anmesia.

Classic and simple story-telling is always the best. Get too clever and you end up pissing your base off and end up with go-away-heat. Just sayin.
Good thing I'm not clever enough to write an actual story :LOL:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
I shall be forever lamenting the lack of submissive Sandra route. Damn you dev, that scene when she gets handcuffed was the hottest shit. I AM SEETHING WITH RAGE AT THE THOUGHT OF NO FUTHER POSSIBILITIES OF DOMMING SANDRA!
Well, not really, but I'm a bit sad.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes