Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
About the time when she falls down the stairs and breaks a hip. Because she's in the US and her insurance company is a shower of cunts, she'll be truly fucked.
Why are you so violent with Nana? First you want her dead and now you want her to break her hip. I only see one cunt and it's not Nana's insurance company.

diandra-lyle-you-need-professional-help.gif

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Ok this is a serious question. What download site is the best to use, in everyone's expert opinion. I usually use mega, but it seems to not be as popular of an option anymore. What does everyone choose out of "Gofile" "Racaty" "Uploadhaven" "Workupload" and "Zippyshare" I have tried different ones, but can't tell which one I think is working best.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Ok this is a serious question. What download site is the best to use, in everyone's expert opinion. I usually use mega, but it seems to not be as popular of an option anymore. What does everyone choose out of "Gofile" "Racaty" "Uploadhaven" "Workupload" and "Zippyshare" I have tried different ones, but can't tell which one I think is working best.
Pixeldrain / mega

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I use PixelDrain and Gofile, with MediaFire as a backup, if needed. And Mega if I have not reached my 5GB limit for the day.

Reactions: CircaAD

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
From my experience, time of day and region where you're downloading affect speed. For me Mega is the fastest (around 40-60 Mb/s) until you hit the 5GB cap. Nowhere near but still fast: Gofile (sometimes has dubious links), MediaFire and Workupload. The rest is just slow and steady, or just slow... I used Zippyshare a lot but, for some reason, whenever I went there lately my antivirus was going berserk, so I just gave up.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
My recent save files not working. Had to go back to the bar girl masturbate save file. Why

But I know there were some errors on poly scene at boutique. That was the reason ?? Codes changed ?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes