MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
when is grandma getting fucked?
With that language? Never.

Ok this is a serious question. What download site is the best to use, in everyone's expert opinion. I usually use mega, but it seems to not be as popular of an option anymore. What does everyone choose out of "Gofile" "Racaty" "Uploadhaven" "Workupload" and "Zippyshare" I have tried different ones, but can't tell which one I think is working best.
Mega and Mediafire give me the best speed, Workupload a close second as long as I use a US VPN.

My recent save files not working. Had to go back to the bar girl masturbate save file. Why

But I know there were some errors on poly scene at boutique. That was the reason ?? Codes changed ?
Nothing has changed and there aren't any bugs in the Polly scene.
There was a small bug that showed you the wrong Priya scene if you were on her route but that didn't affect saves.
If you're using a port, you'd be better off asking the person that made it.

If all you're here for are lewds with Nana or lewds in general, you may as well wait till MoonBox finishes the game.
I wouldn't go that far. Like 18-20 months tops. :p

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Finally a game with a proper indian character hopefully we see more games with both indian men and women characters.

Reactions: MoonBox

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I love all the girls that are in the current build, but i cannot wait to see more about aunt amelia, she have that "seductive aura", she also remind me a little of 90s cindy crawford (maybe the beauty mark)...who i'm lying to, i want so see more about everyone. Is hard to me to find a game where i like every single character, this one so far, i love every single girl.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes .. most women are wonderful and deserve much much love!
But as for me. Nana.. has that kind of something that is the best after all....
Is really interesting to see how Moonbox was able make her so beautiful, 90% of the games that i have played that have a woman past 50's look like an old hag, he was able to make her beautiful and sexy and yet we can see behind all that the grandma, maybe is the way that she act that helped (for example when she got angry because the aunt kicked the mc in the balls) but is really well done.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is really interesting to see how Moonbox was able make her so beautiful, 90% of the games that i have played that have a woman past 50's look like an old hag, he was able to make her beautiful and sexy and yet we can see behind all that the grandma, maybe is the way that she act that helped (for example when she got angry because the aunt kicked the mc in the balls) but is really well done.
There is no hug for you !!

But yeah, Moon did a good job with her!
Nana is much better even than Elaine from MNF. :)

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
With that language? Never.

Mega and Mediafire give me the best speed, Workupload a close second as long as I use a US VPN.

Nothing has changed and there aren't any bugs in the Polly scene.
There was a small bug that showed you the wrong Priya scene if you were on her route but that didn't affect saves.
If you're using a port, you'd be better off asking the person that made it.

I wouldn't go that far. Like 18-20 months tops. :p
I'm guessing it will be by New Year's if some progress is made with each update with nana

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes