randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I shall be forever lamenting the lack of submissive Sandra route. Damn you dev, that scene when she gets handcuffed was the hottest shit. I AM SEETHING WITH RAGE AT THE THOUGHT OF NO FUTHER POSSIBILITIES OF DOMMING SANDRA!
Well, not really, but I'm a bit sad.
dont worry we will have another amazon in the future that will be sub

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I think that Nana is an enabler for the MC's sex life. So far she is responsible for introducing him to one of the ladies that he has had sex with (real estate agent ) gave him the address to the massage parlor where he had sex, introduced him to Mama Mabel and her other friend as well as Priya who he's trying to get with as well as banging her sister. Yep Nana is definitely an enabler
You got me thinking... :unsure:

Plot twist, Nana isn't just an unwitting enabler. She is a full on cuckquean. She acts all sweet and innocent, but no, she is manipulating the MC into building his harem because that, more than anything, gets her off. She runs the whole town like a mob boss, sweet little old Nana sitting there collecting dues from all the property she owns. That's how we'll get the "mayor," little more than a figure head in this town run by Nana. At the end of it all she'll reveal that this was the plan all along, build a harem for the MC out of all the lonely unsatisfied women in Nana's town... Grandma's House? No, Grandma's Town...
Or maybe I'm just going a little nuts... could go either way... :ROFLMAO:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Plot twist, Nana isn't just an unwitting enabler. She is a full on cuckquean. She acts all sweet and innocent, but no, she is manipulating the MC into building his harem because that, more than anything, gets her off. She runs the whole town like a mob boss, sweet little old Nana sitting there collecting dues from all the property she owns. That's how we'll get the "mayor," little more than a figure head in this town run by Nana. At the end of it all she'll reveal that this was the plan all along, build a harem for the MC out of all the lonely unsatisfied women in Nana's town... Grandma's House? No, Grandma's Town...
bruh

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020

621.png

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
This game is not even a year old & it has more content than some of the games going on for 2-3 years. You have my respect, MoonBox.
I was supposed too, when I play this game for the first time I thought the game has been In development for a while because of the amount of content the game had but then when I found out the game was not that old I was surprised, my respect, MoonBox

Jun 10, 2018
Gotta say this is one of my favorite games in the last 2yrs or so, genuinely likable mc and great girls, the only game i've played recently that comes close is "Midlife crisis", and i think ur edged it out, fantastic work bud, cant wait for more updates.

edit: im with the guy above me i cant praise this enough, but please god no ntr

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Gotta say this is one of my favorite games in the last 2yrs or so, genuinely likable mc and great girls, the only game i've played recently that comes close is "Midlife crisis", and i think ur edged it out, fantastic work bud, cant wait for more updates.

edit: im with the guy above me i cant praise this enough, but please god no ntr
Never. Just netori. We gonna cuck all the hubbies. :p

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes